xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

What's Your Music Player you current music player device

Oh Boy...Even though the techology is rapid, I didn't get the chace to enjoy full music ^_^Let me explain, I am staying in my college, In my college I have to use our lab, I don't have speakers, evern though if I purchase many ear phones they are getting wore out quickly. And laungh,yahoo.com is banned in my college, and many times the connect is very slow to support 300k mode :lol:I have to wait for the time untill I earn ^_^

im ususaly when im at home is have all of my music on my mac mini and have that conneceted to the web of speakers in my room and it works really well. i installed this thihng so i can choose what speakers are adressed. as for outside of my house i use a ipod. its ia 4th generation ipod but im really unhppy with it. it always breaks and ice had so send it back way to many times. i think im on my 4th one now. yeah. thank god apple has such a gret customer care. ^_^

I have a cute little USB key / MP3 player / Recorder device which can only store about 40 songs. But that's fine with me since I get bored of songs easily. I also love my big chunky mp3 CD player ^^ (can store 300 songs).On the computer I use QCD (quintessential player).

Hmm all I use are my MP3 player (home) and Discman when I'm away lol.I'm at home most of teh time so my Media Player works overtime ^_^

I use my computer when at home that has a surround sound that runs with realone player, Or on the go, I have an MD player, Palm Zire 72s, cd player, and portable dvd player.

I'm starting to use my computer (iTunes, Winamp and Windows Media Player) and my iPod Shuffle to listen to music more and more music each day, but I still listen to CDs and MDs on my Sony CD Walkman and portable Kenwood MD player/recorder respectively....and, believe it or not, I still have the classic casette Walkman kicking around...although it's more than likely to be gathering dust by now. :)

I've got (well I am supposed to have) a philips HDD 060, its only 1.5GB but it gets the job done, only problem is its broke and I'm still waiting (almost 3 weeks and one return (it was still broke) later) to get it back, anyday now (hopefully)

196223[/snapback]

Well I now have a nice shiney and more importantly working Philips HDD 070, its identical to the HDD 060 except it has 2GB storage and built in fm radio receiver (shame radios rubbish around here) anyway a little lesson to all of you never ever buy anything with the word Philips writtten on it. Also I forgot to mentio it befor ebut when I'm in the house the main thing I listen to music on is my computer.

i use a creative zen micro player, wayyyyyy better than an ipod in too many ways(except for the new ones with video etc) it's 5 GB, can be partitioned and used as a storage device on ANY computer, has built in radio, built in time, contacts, outlook sync, it glows bright blue indigo and does a "breathing" effect when i charge it. I picked it up off some guy from a forum for only 200$ brand new in box mint:P

I wish I could afford an mp3 player, heh.. :BI just have my computer running, playing some lovely mp3s. ^^In my car, though.. it only has a cassette player, so I have a cassette -> CD player convertor.. so I can burn my mp3s off onto a CD and listen to them :B..it's rather ghetto o.o

I use an old mp3 player with very little capacity (only 128 mb) and a mp3 discman, also old and really big. But I have my computer running with music all the time I?m working with it. Oh, and some vintage cassetes in my car. :lol: