xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

What's Your Music Player you current music player device

Currently an older SanDisk Sansa C140 with 1gb of memory. My nano ended up going through the wash and being an apple product did not survive. Need to go and get me somthing else but cant really afford it. One gig just does not cut it for the amount of music that I have.

I have three choices (all of which are in no particular order)#My Ipod nano 8GB/MP3s & AACs the old style before they introduced video... I like the look of it more so than the new ones, but that's just a personal preference. #Cds- I use a CD walkman i bought for $20 from a cheapie shop, I use it for home use because it hasn't got anti-shock... and if i blow on it too hard it skips (not literally)/#Vinyl- I love vinyl, Not something you think you'd hear a 17 year old say is it? I love the texture of vinyl(the sound), its just has something that Digital doesn't. It like it better than tape because of the fact it doesn't deteriorate like tape... They both do, but I prefer vinyl to tape.

IPOD Shuffle 1g. Also one of the old Sony CD walkmans with the G-protection, and also was MP3 supported.. so was able to burn many songs onto the CD under the MP3 format.Also, have a MP3 player (cant remember brand) which was brought from one of my former employers a long time ago.

I just got a 30 gigabyte Zune generation 1, i have to say that this is the best music player i have had, i have had a stupid phillips mp3 player before my zune and it sucked i mean, i could only turn the hold on when the mp3 player was on, i have also had cd players but they always seem to break a few days after i get them, at least my zune can take a beating.