xisto Community
sader

Do You Have A Mobile Phone? Then say how old are you

How old are you?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I must do research project theme is "Mobil phones and internet in our life"So maybe you could help me with this :)Please write and what oldest and what youngest person you know which use mobile phone

hey I am 21 years old and I have mobile phone from past 2 years..i.e. i had a mobile phone when i was 19. When I was 14 there was a guy in my class and he was having a cell phone at that time....I remember that he used to show off that phone a lot...but I hardly care about that because i know at this stage i can purchase a NOKIA 9500 without any problem but I love my N-Gage and I am very happy with it.

Personally i hate them with a passion.I have to carry one at work and get fed up with it as i get no peace at all.I have an ancient vodaphone in my car , probably about 7 years old that i only turn on when i need to ring someone in a an emergrncy when i am not at home.

I dont have one yet cause i dont need it...As soon as i turn 16 or somtin like that i think my parents are going to get me one to keep track of me.... god i hate cell phones... ive had times when i need it but ug.... the rest of the time its just like wtf do i have this on me right now...

In Canada, I used to use a Fido cell phone. At that time, I landed my first full-time salaried job after graduation and bought a refurbished phone made by Nortel (which looks like a brick compared to the ones these days). For the record, I was 27 when I bought that first mobile phone. Three years later after I landed in Japan, I signed up with J-Phone (now Vodafone) and I've stayed with them ever since. I still have my old Nokia, although I've been thinking of getting a 3G phone soon - as I'll be able to use it overseas, too.

Well i'm 17 years old and I have a mobile phone (Sagem MyX 5-2) for over 2 years (so I got my first mobile phone when i was 15 years old). In this (more then) 2 years i have changed my mobile phone only once and not because I was disperate to have a new one, but because the mobile phone that my mother had broke down and I made an exchange between her, my father and I.At school mobile phones are like a trend. I think more then 95% of the students have a mobile phone. About the youngest person that I know having a mobile phone is a 10 year old. I personally don't see the need for a mobile phone at such an young age, but it seems parents do stupid things sometimes. To be honest I could live easly without a mobile phone, i'm not a person who depends with his life on a mobile phone. I rarely get any important calls so a mobile phone is not that important for me.

I'm 14 and I have a mobile phone. I only use it in emergencies or if there are no other phones around.I know people as young as six who use mobile phones, and those as old as 90.A device originally made to make phone calls, that weighed a ton, is now used to send uneadable text messages, and weighs less than a computer mouse.

I must do research project theme is "Mobil phones and internet in our life"

So maybe you could help me with this :)

Please write and what oldest and what youngest person you know which use mobile phone

193780[/snapback]

from your post does this mean that you do not expect anybody above 30 years old to be able to use a mobile phone ?

I got my phone last year, during my freshman year in high school. Since i go out late alot, my parents gave me a phone so they could reach me anything. I don't even use it much, every month, my brother and i only used one half of our plan, so we're thinking of switching over to Cingular to get roll over. I'm 15 now, i was 14 when i got my first phone. And i have a motorola v 180, the crappiest phone EVER.

I am years old, and i got a mpx200, its one of the worst phones ever!! its slow, the games are slow and the signal is bad. never get it. now im saving up for a razr. Also there are many freshmens in my schools with phones, and some people in middle school also has them

And i have a motorola v 180, the crappiest phone EVER.

that's not crappy compared to my motorola 120 t, i lost it like 4 times and it always come back im thinking that thieves don't even want it :) because it's PREHISTORIC but anyway i got it when i was in 2nd grade in junior high school so hmmm maybe that's when i was 13 years old, (im now 17 lol) i know a daughter of one of my mum's friends that has 8 years and she already has a cell phone =s, with camera and all that stuff... and i have my crappy-phone u,u life's injustices but meh

I dont have one yet cause i dont need it...

As soon as i turn 16 or somtin like that i think my parents are going to get me one to keep track of me....

god i hate cell phones...

ive had times when i need it but ug.... the rest of the time its just like wtf do i have this on me right now...

193793[/snapback]

damm, il be going crazy without my litle friend