xisto Community
sader

Do You Have A Mobile Phone? Then say how old are you

How old are you?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

honestly i've had my phone since i was 16 and i dont know what i would do without it because im never home so i would never be able to communicate with anyone since im in college now its great because i can drive to school and talk to someone and get things done with those who i need to communicate with also i have no ld bill so i get to call all over the country for free to communicate with family and friends and international calls dont cost too much so i can talk to zac in austraila as well. it works i love it.

I do not own a mobile phone, and I hope I never do. I love technology, and the progress it is taking on a daily basis. But when it comes to phones and signals from space, I just do not trust it. Although it has been around for about 10 to 15 years, the long term effect is still unknown. It has proven in the past to cause brain cancer with the analog signals. Digital signals are far more safer, but are still not 100% safe. All cell phones do damage to people to some degree. It is also a large business, selling cheap, high-tech components at a premium price gennerally. Then again, people tend to get what they pay for, but the higher the price, the higher the profit.

I am 22, I have a k750i. I got my first phone when I was 16, was a birthday present. My first phone was huge, a big blank brick, and I never took it out with me cos it was so big. I've had a number of phones since then, the best being my current one, followed by a Nokia 7250i, which I knelt on! :)

Im 16 and yes i have a phone. Im using a T720 Motorolla (spelling?) cellphone and its a piece of crap. Ive had it for about 2 years now ever since i signed up with cingular as my phone service. although I do have a good plan with them my phone has many software glitches and theres a problem with the battery which i need to replace ( which is about probly the cost of a new T720 phone). I might as well get a new service provider ( possibly verizon). Anyone have any suggestions to good plans / service provider / phones?

i am 17 right now and i have had a phone since i started driving at about 15. I dont see why people need cell phones if they dont have a job or they do something that could cause real danger. I hate how so many people show off their cell phones, when virtually almost everyone has one.I heard that verison is coming out with this new phone that makes it so you can watch tv on it? All i have to say is what is that? There is no point in having a tv on your cell phone, i think we can try and get away from tv every once in a while. Now it seems like its all over the place.Anyways i am getting off topic, so yea im 17 and have had a cell phone for about 2 years.

I am 20 years old and I had my first cellphone when I was 15, it was a nokia 5110. Back then it was the hottest phone in the Phiippines and most of my classmates (I was in highschool) didn't have cellphones so it was like you're cool when you do have one. Now I'm using a CRAPPY nokia 3200 (mms phone with camera) and it's annoying how everybody keeps on updating their cell phones and then the cell phones DEPRECIATE TOO QUICKLY!! I bought my cellphone last year for Php7,500 and now it only costs Php3,500. I can't keep up with technology. The latest cellphones are getting so expensive and a few months later their value just drops immensely.

I got my first phone when i turned 15, my parents didn't like it (losers) but my bro got it for me anyway. It was a crappy Nokia (no color, just that green screen. And had AT&T's go plan...really lame). My parents never expected me to keep that fone, but i did til i decided that it would cost benefit me to get another one. so now im a proud owner of Verizon and the fone is LG (which i hate LG fones) but its still cool.(ps, now im 16)

Yes, I have a mobile phone and have done so for many years. (I'm 18)I personally think they are the fabric of our society; "Let me just call him and tell him we'll be late" opposed to, let us write a letter telling him of our lateness.Without cell/mobile phones, we wouldn't have made technological breakthroughs such as we have today. In the past they could've only dreamt of being able to stay in contact with one another 24/7 or be able to contact friends and family across the world with a push of a couple of buttons instead of waiting for your letter being sent via Postal Mail. :D

i don't have a mobile phone..i don't find it necessary to have one...we are getting dependent on the gadgads and i feel that we are more virtual social these days ...we don;t meet people talk to them in real...i don;t know where we all re busy...in stressful life..such things makes us more...selfish and self centred

Well, in my country mobile phones got very popular and now it seems everyone have them, starting from boys and girls going to second grade and finishing with old people living from pension who are ~80 years old..A lot of people from 15 to 50 have at least two cell phones.. As there is good competition and phones are quite cheap and the service is also cheap, most of people refused to have normal home phones as they are more expensive to use :DI personally have 2 cell phones and 2 numbers, one personal and one for work/spam and other stuff :D and I am 22-24 years old ;] One phone is Nokia, the other is Sony Ericsson :D

i have two mobile phones one htc desire and another is htc snap both are very goos phones (i like htc :D ) about the age i think every person who can talk! should have a mobile phone so every person above 4 years old is old enough for having a mobile phone (don't think i'm 4 years old i'm 23 :D ).