xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kevlar557

The Worst Dating Story Ever

Goth_Punk that's actually a pretty funny story... :) Though I'm sure it wasn't at the time.kevlar...wow that's ridiculous and that girl definitely has huge issues... but I guess just be thankful you're out of it now. I can't stand insecure people in a relationship, and plus she was going out with a bunch of guys at the same time... wow what a loser...

Interesting story there...A good thing about it though is that at least she didn't lie. You have to at least give her credit for that.She could have easily dragged both of you along making you think you were the "only one" when you weren't.Either way, it doesn't seem like you really got that deep into the relationship to begin with so that's another good thing.

Okay that is quite scary... you're lucky you got out of that one! a 16 year old and 5 guys... wow. That's quite a story... I feel sorry for whichever guy she ended up with.

She sounds really flighty,She gets engaged to someoneshe's not even talking about on her blog.She sounds like she is trouble. She goes to church?She doesn't sound like a very good good girlthough. I'd just move on.There are plenty of fish in the sea,and some ofthose fish bite.

Damn man what church do u attend to. The is not really sad but just weird, she probably is sick or something. Anyway all you did was good and she did the best thing she could for you and that is breaking up. I don't think that you wanted to get involved even deeper with a person like that.

wow dude thats just messed up! You always have to multiply the "2 of you" by around 2 or 3 thats the real number heheBut ohnestly thats just F*ked up

Try another wayThe Worst Dating Story Ever

Wow. That's bad. What a sneaky way to let both of her "loves" know that she was going to end the relationship! Maybe meeting someone in your church isn't the best way to go (though you think it would be), maybe you should try to http://loveenvy.com/; somewhere like an online dating community or even hanging out with a group of friends and getting to know their friends.

hi................................i am ashish ranjanok this has to be most sad story ever you all had heared. one time we both went to the bank of river and after some time we come to know that our parents has seen us

Hahaha... oops, sorry.I must say though, that wasn't the first impression I got from your post. The first impression I got was... AWWWWWWW.........That is just sad...Though I really don't know why someone religious, especially when you met her in church, would cheat on people, actually more than five guys at the same time!!! (the three guys plus the two that she wrote about in her blog, plus many more... people that you probably don't know about and never will).God... I wish I would never meet someone like that. I plan to meet someone in university. I suppose that the best way... though you never know. Love at first site can come from anywhere, everywhere, and anytime in the world. Just cross your fingers and hope you get lucky and find the right person and partner next time!!!Learn from your mistakes!!!

WorsT Dating StoryThe Worst Dating Story Ever

Here is mine worst dating story...

There was this 32 yr old girl that I met online and after a couple ofMonths of chatting, I finally decide to meet up. She asked me to hangOut at a local bar, something casual. She picks me up, I get into theCar, and the car light shows his face. To my surprise, she looks wayOlder than he said..Like in his late 40s. For the first few seconds, IPanic, thinking woman?this old woman is going to kidnap me and bury me inThe woods. You can imagine the relief I felt as we headed in the rightDirection of the bar. I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and ran away from there.

-reply by Jasonclive