xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tonny

The Best Games Ever Created And Played top 10

your ten favorite games.my:1.Medal of Honor pacific and allied assault2.NFS:UG23.Swat44.Counter Strike5.Gta:SA6.Far Cry7.Hitman8.Halo9.Silent Hill 410.Doom3

My 10 Favorite would have to be: (Mostly Old School)1. The Legend of Zelda2. Super Mario Brothers3. Goldeneye 007 (N64)4. Mortal Kombat5. Wolf-ET6. Starcraft7. Diablo 1/2 (tie)8 Tomb Raider9. Gran Tourismo Series10. Jet Moto (PS1)

Hmm, for sheer 'moments':1) Ultima Underworld 22) Wolfenstein 3D3) Metal Gear Solid 24) The Settlers (the original)5) Two player split screen Lemmings on the Amiga6) Gravity Power 2 on the Amiga7) Unreal Tournament8) Thief9) Daggerfall: Elder Scrolls 210) Star wars galaxies

1. Warcraft 3 : TFT2. Warcraft 33. Diablo 2 LoD4. Diablo 25. Dungeon Siege 26. Neverwinter Nights7. Tekken 58. Guild Wars9. Final Fantasy X (X2 was utter crap)10. Pong

Counter-Strike (whether it is Steam or HL2)

Tekken Tag Tournament

Fable

Might & Magic VIII

Halo 1 & 2

GTA (All of them, even the 2D ones were addictive when they came out)

Final Fantasy Series (Except the originals in 2D, I hated them :ph34r:)

Counter-Strike

Counter-Strike

Counter-Strike

Yes I like CS.. my fav game of all time! I couldn't think of any more I would call favorite *that I've played*, and CS PWNS sooo much that I thought I would use it to fill in the gaps! :D

Lets see, so many to choose from :ph34r:1. Starcraft Brood War2. Warcraft III Frozen Throne3. Diablo II Lord of Destruction4. Counter-Strike(Steam)5. Delta force 26. Tribes7. Worms 2 and Worms Armageddon8. Command and Conquer9. Halo 1 & 210. Rainbow 6Theres a lot of other games a like but those are the main ones :\xJedix

1. Final Fantasy IX (and the rest, but IX the most)2. Age of Empires II: The Conquerors3. Command & Conquer: Red Alert4. Counter-Strike5. Tekken Tag Tournament (not so much the newer ones, but 2,3 also)6. Call of Duty7. Enemy Territory8. Kingdom Hearts9. Advance Wars (GBA games are cool too)10. Pokemon (we all played it, and it's a bloody good RPG)

looks everyone put THEIR FAVORITES GAMES, but dont put the best games ever created, for me this are the games and game series:1. Pacman2. Super Mario Bros3. Contra4. Final Fantasy5. Dragon Quest6. Metal Gear7. Snatcher8. Resident evil9. Silent hill10. The sims

my top games would have to be:1.Counter Strike 1.6 (and all the way to 1.3, played for 5 years)2.Half life 2 and CS:S (this was a new level of 1.6)3.Parodius (an old scrolling SNES game, impossible to beat on normal mode)4.Dance Dance Revolution (all mixes)5.Super Mario World (SNES Version)6.Mortal Combat II7.Street Fighter 8.GTA Vice City9.Turok Revolution10.uh........nothing else.

My all time favorite 10 Games: First and second place on type of game.Strategy:1.- Sid Meiers: Civilization II2.- Tie: Starcraft / Command & Conquer 2: Red AlertShooter:1.- Counterstrike / Halo2.- Half Life 1 / Quake 1 online RPG:Best.- ChronoTrigger1.- Final fantasy 72.- Diablo 2Oldies:1.- Mario all stars ( mario 1 2 and 3 and super mario world are awesome)2.- Sonics / Mario Karts / ZeldasArcade:1.- Some real fun japanes boxing machine (forgot its name)2.- Time crisis seriesConsole:1.- Super Smash Bros. Series2.- Goldeneye

1. Starcraft 2. Half Life 3. Doom 4. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 5. Metroid Prime 6. Wacraft III 7. Tie Fighter 8. Call of Duty 9. Diablo 2 10. Halo: Combat Evolved thats pretty much it... you gotta love starcraft ( best game ever )

In NO Particular Order: 1.) Final Fantasy2.) Mario3.) Doom 1 and 2 (not 3)4.) Everquest 1 and 25.) Warcraft / Starcraft6.) Civilization7.) Diablo8.) GTA 9.) Donkey Kong10.) The Sims