xisto Community
viperthepox

World Of Warcraft the best mmorpg ever?

I haven't been playing all that long so my main character is a level 25 hunter orc but I had to stop and freeze my account because I couldn't devote enough time to it once I started school again so I didn't feel like it would have been worth paying the same amount of money for so little time spent playing the game. I really wish they had a reasonable pay per hour system or something, I think that would entice a lot of people like me to not just stop playing entirely.

die? you mean like die becasue your playing it so much? i dunno what your saying mate but i'll say this anyway. i posted this in another topic but i'll re-post it here anyway cause it really scares me lol. some guy in korea died cause he was playing games without sleep for a whole week. :T i always sleep after playing a few long hours of games now haha. cause dying because you played too many games sounds so hobo.

I don't know..is it just me cos' i am getting older or are games today too complicated and don't have as much playability as they had in the times of age of empires 2 and so on...I played Warcraft 3 and now world of warcraft and i must say that with all that heroes, special powers, and so on it is just too pumped up with things that destroy the simplicity that such a game needs imo. So I must say that graphics are good and the whole single player missions, but as far as playability is concerned, i don't know, it just doesn't work for me!greetz

I have a friend on either side, one who absolutly hates the game and cannot stand it that much that he spends his time playing the free ones such as RO and ROSE, and a friend who actually skipped school so that he could stay home and play it, i personally cant stand the game and am glad i tried the trial version not paying for something that bad. I have a question, how can you all play this game?

I've seen the preview a while ago. Somehow, I don't really like the world within the game itself. Maybe it is not my style anyway. And more, World of Warcraft is not available yet in my country. Even Lineage2 hasn't... Well, there is a public server though... but it's just too... quiet. Too few people to play, if there is no publisher of the game.Contrary to Seal Online (from Korea) whoch has been implemented and there are so many people here play it. Somehow, I think the era of Rangarok Online will change in my country..

i have heard so much about this game in the last few months. I have never really bothered to look into becuase i really dont like those types of games. But i really wasnt sure hat it was and it seems to be an okay type game. So i might decide to try it out. I hope i like it as much as some of you guys.

Ok everybody is going nuts over world of warcraft. I mean i understand that its cool because it's and rpg style game but is it really worth paying about $20 a month too play? I dont think so id rather stick to games like Counter Strike and other shooting games but i do like all the other warcraft games i just dont think that its worth paying to play a game. What do you guy's think about paying to play games?

Well, I play world of warcraft. Infact i have a guild site here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. Its pretty amazing, the size of people who want to join my Guild now. The forum is booming with diffrent players with a large size community. Its real awesome and I cant wait until we roll on the next server. Its gonna be great and I highly recomend anyone that plays wow to come join us. =)

In my opinion World of Warcraft is only a good game if you are really great at making friends or have friends that already play. Without friends after level 10 the game gets very repetative and very boring. I only play when my friends are on.