xisto Community
viperthepox

World Of Warcraft the best mmorpg ever?

I am a Warlock on level 65!

The highest level you can be in WoW is 60...unless you're Blizzard...

I hate liars...

WOW is the best Online MMORPG I have seen. Even tho it is a 50.00 game it has the best graphics any online game has seen. It is very fun and you can meet alot of friendly people online to help you play. This game is pure online and has a 30.00 fee for 2 months, or 15.00 a month. If you want more information plz go to https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ thanks and enjoy WOW!

Xenimus is also anoher excelent game. The graphics are not close to WoW but when you start playing you don't even care about graphics. By far one of the most addicting games i'v ever played.Xenimus.comits 5 bucks a month 14 day trial :)

I am going to start playing WoW any day now but I also like to play Conquer Online. Its completely free. It is kinda like diablo but massivly multiplayer and free. Almost everyone is friendly and there is encouragement for the higher lvl (70-130+) players to power lvl the lower ones. I lvled from lvl 1 to 20 in about 1 hour with only one teamate. Truly a fun game if you liked diablo.

http://www.conqueronline.com/

I play on the ruby server and my warriors name is Ramsie, join me and I will help you anyway I can!

Yes mega u do have to pay for WoW >.> I use to play on Gil'eans or what ever its called i stilll do play i am just to poor to buy time on it tho i hope to be able to get a job soon and be able to play again XD.

Thing is pay to play games can be worth the money, just make sure you play a good game that will keep you hooked for a while. Here's some maths to explain.Say average singleplayer game costs ?30Average amount of time you get out of that game 20 hours (I know, there are games that are a lot shorter and some that are a lot longer so it's hard to work out an average.)30/20 = 1.5 so ?1.50 per hour of playMMOG game costs about ?10 per month for subscription.Average amount of time you play game per week. OOh lets say 1hour per day so 31 hours every month (Even though it's blatantly way more than that.)10/31 = 0.32 so ?0.32 per hour of playNow I know these are very rough averages and some singleplayer games have modsa and multiplayer etc but I guarantee that you will find pretty much 90% of the time that MMOG games will come out cheaper than other singleplayer games except maybe games like Unreal Tournament or Counter-Strike or Battlefield but these games are quite limited to what you can do or where you can go and do get repetitive.I play EVE:Online and find that I don't need any other game because I don't have the time or urge to play them, unless a blockbuster comes out like Half Life 2 or FEAR.

I think WoW is one of the best if not the best mmo made its so much fun if u havent played it u should go buy it if ur worried about payin the monthly fee just buy the gamecards there 30$ each but they give u 2 months and its definelty worth it if u dont have or want 2 use a credit card.i my self jsut got WoW a month ago and i have a lvl 16 tauren warrior.

I think WoW is one of the best if not the best mmo made its so much fun if u havent played it u should go buy it if ur worried about payin the monthly fee just buy the gamecards there 30$ each but they give u 2 months and its definelty worth it if u dont have or want 2 use a credit card.i my self jsut got WoW a month ago and i have a lvl 16 tauren warrior.

211576[/snapback]

i Dont know, i play Starcraft, i have wc3 and dioblo 2 but i still need to get wow

WoW's alsome if u dont hav it u got to get it.I got a lvl 32 troll. i havnt been on server much thou b/c the playin card are exspencive as hell after awile but as soon as i get to eb game... ill be on look for me shadowshark

although its nothing new i have discovered the great game of world of war craft although it is a little geeky to play it is to much fun to stop. somebody please help me with my problem before i die. im not sure how it would kill me but its addictive and i cant help but play. i think they need an AA for this kinda thing. if anyone has any ideas dont send them to me, i am having way to much fun on the game to stop.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Posting in the wrong section will result in warning next time. Moving from What Is to Games.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)