xisto Community
AmandaB78

What Is A Chupacabra? Very Interesting.

According to discovery channel the whole thing of el Chupacabras started in Puerto Rico... some believed it was an alien and others said it was a run-away project from the American facilities located there in Puerto Rico. After investigating the places where the chupacabras had made its appears it was discovered that what was killing the livestock was a herd of wild dogs (as it was assumed since the beginning). It is commonly known that wild dogs develop the tendency to kill livestock just for the fun of it.

I would have believed it, if I didn't read that ridiculous story about this chupacabra thing raping the person's dog. I just don't believe it!

El Chupacabra is another on the list of vampire like creatures that people believe in. In almost every culture there is some form of a vampire like creature hidden within its lore or legends. This kind of thing is usually created by people who are experiencing things they do not understand and need to put an identifiable face on it.HOWEVER having said that I would like to point out that even scientists have trouble explaining the strange going ons surrounding El Chupacabra. The way it attacks and mutilates creatures and drains their blood is not seen in nature anywhere else. It has been explained in MANY different ways from supernatural beast to aliens to pranksters (the usual) but no solid evidance has been given for any of the explanations and honestly I doubt we will ever find any.Also the sites you posted are hardly good sources. Especially the 2nd one with broken links and a design that looks like it came str8 from when i was 13 making a crappy home page with a crappy Bg and animated GIFs that only I ever visited (thank god)That photo looks fake too. It looks like a carved idol.Also the story about it breeding with a dog is full of things that make it sound untrue (regardless of if it is on a site that looks 100% unprofessional)First off if everything is true then I hardly trust a farm hand who has been drinking and who most likely grew up in an area where Chupacabra stories were told to him most of his life.Second I googled Brandine University and there is no reference to any academic studies and the only place i can find the name at all is mentions on the site you posted and other sites referencing that same site.3rd Even the name of the "expert" is suspect. Sheist means Suspicious or shady (and once again checkign for people named John Sheist turns up only 3 results on google and nothing on any phone book sites or people locators. The 3 results on goolge are 2 from the same site this is on and 1 from someone posting in a forums using the name. Also this site claims Dr. John Sheist is a respected scientist, If he is so respected how come his name is nowhere else?4th, A quick check of http://www.uncoveror.com/ shows stories including lines like these: "Ooh, gross! Look at Britney's ugly bald head. She got cooties, and they made her hair fall out, but who did she get them from?"5th, If these puppies are real why do we not have pictures of them? I know if i had puppies that were part mythical beast I would be giving out evidence like mad and making loads of money off them.6th, Even if El Chupacabra DID try to mate with a dog the chances of viable, living offspring are so small that it is virtually impossible.As far as the 2nd site goes I checked on the phone number and even called it and it is NOT a real number. Plus with the line "Click here if you want to do the Macarena with the Chupacabra." it just sounds like some teen trying to be funny and failing.BTW I study vampires and vampire like occurrences because they interest me. Tho the Chupacabra is a real phenomenon these pages are full of useless CRAP.

As for the whole El Chupacabra thing, I can't quite say it's true or false... It is a myth now, but it definitely has a basis in reality, as all myths do... Now, I don't believe it's anything like the pictures portray, or that it is alien in origin... Most likely, it's some sort of nearly-extinct species, most probably related to a vampire bat, only larger...I read somewhere about some spider or something, that upon catching it's prey, injects some sort of an acid, that turns the insides of that spiders lunch into mush, and the spider then sucks it all out... Could be the case here, when the organs are missing, and only two or three holes exist...And of course, the good ol' experiment gone awry, and escaped... It's not that hard to believe, that someone has been playing with cross-breeding, or this and that with genes... It's quite possible it's a hybrid of a bat, or something like that...Not quite sure... If someone should go out and look for this thingy, count me in, I would love to see what it is ^_^

what do you mean

What Is A Chupacabra?

Do you think it is real?

Do you think you will ever see one?

If you do what will you do?

Will you rin or fight?

If you fight what will you use?

Please write back!

Thank you for all your time

-reply by brandon

Well the cupacabra is now for eating cows,dogs,and all of those farm animals. I think the cuppacabra is fake, because i was watching a TV show about this people that said that a thing like the chuppacabra was eating their animals and and the end of the show it was a tiger (i forgot the name) that kill animals because he was marking his teritory. And farm people make up a lot of stuff so it could be just a tiger or a fake story.I think that is fake because people use it to scare children like they tell them "dont go out at night or the chupacabra will eat you"

It doesn't look real. If it is real, I'll go out and hunt it.

When? Where? How Long are we going for? I need details... I shall clean the rifle today...

There was a report on yahoo that a woman out in Texas found the chupacabra.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Everyone was going nuts! The Chupacabra is real!

Until some people realized it was a mexican dog called the xoloitzcuintle. A rare hairless-dog bred in Mexico.

The "chupacabra" they found was malnurished and left for dead on the road.

Some people just like to bring fantasy to reality, i guess.

lmao that doesn't look real one bit that only thing it looks like is like a rat with fake vampire teeth and a like a mask look around the eyes it really looks like it has a mask

Replying to kawasu 
You may want to rethink your skepitism. You.S. Border Patrol has actually caught near-footage of this creature. While investigating two deaths near Nogales, Arizona, they were scouring the landscape and encountered an unknown creature in a bush. This creature appeared to have green glowing eyes. The two victims of this creature both suffered from 3 triangular-patterned puncture wounds with no blood from the injuries. The sites of the wounds were very swollen. They did find a little girl in another bush nearby (prior to their encounter with the creature), who was terrified out of her mind. I'm not saying that you are wrong. We are all entitled to our own beliefs; however, you can not ignore the indisputable facts: something killed those 2 people and it was something with a bite mark pattern that is unfamiliar to mankind at this point and something terrified that child (approx 7-10 years old). 

Just some information that you may want to consider before you completely dismiss the notion that this creature may actually exist.

hahaha got sucker? By all means people can believe in those things but I need to see it before I believe it. I've heard of them before but the photo doesn't look very realistic :?.

ChupacabraWhat Is A Chupacabra?

Out of all the mythical, blood sucking creatures out there, the Chupacabra is almost certainly the sneakiest, name's hard to remember...  

The infamous "Chupacabras" or "goat-sucker" as you point, first "appeared" in Mexico around 1996. Strangely, serious news TV shows starting spreading news about animals oddly murdered and found drained and with one or two fangs marks. The buzz lasted only a few months since there were no clear images of such being, people who claimed having seeing it contradicted each other and finally everything was found to be just a hoax. The animals in the TV shows were killed by cougars and people declaring seeing these monsters were only looking for a bit of fame. The sad thing about all this is that, as I said, serious media was involved in something so vague and with no strong evidence whatsoever. In the end, as many other buzzes, this only helped to distract the attention of people from more important political and economical affairs.

wow, that description gave me a gore-licious image in my head laugh.gifanyways, that's pretty weird, but IDK, mabie I'll go hunting with my compound bow and kill it, ok, I'm kidding. wow, that's pretty weird man.Cool haan great thinker...........I read the whole description but i was not able to design him in my mind.....Great boss........ But how did you do it