xisto Community
hulunes

Do You Like Pure Milk

i think the most we drink is fresh milk from store.but usually we hot it to drink in winter...other different way to drink milk is fermenting milk as the sour milk to drink.taste ok?i do not like this sour feeling. :P

The last time I drank milk I think was when I was 8. I've never liked milk but I used to drink it very occassionally just for a change...and then I don't think I ever could drink the whole glass. I am actually allergic to milk, so I shouldn't really be drinking it anyway. And if I eat cereal, I'll eat it dry. People think I'm weird for doing that o_O .During the last few years, my mum has turned into a real health freak, and won't even use cow milk in cooking anymore, so I never get any milk at all...unless it's in something I buy already made. My mum will use soy milk in cooking. A lot of people think soy milk tastes disgusting but I actually think I like it better than cow milk. I think maybe I am just strange...

I drink milk all the time, at least two times a day, it depends. When my mom cant make me breakfast then I have to eat cereal, and there goes some milk. And always when I feel like eating cookies they have to be accompanied by milk otherwise I will end up choking on them. Whenever I dont have cereal for breakfast I usually make my self one of those nutritious chocolate milkshakes. So I guess I drink a lot of milk and obviously like it.

Ya why not. I like fresh pure milk of Cow. Fresh/Pure milk will give more energy.In childhood, I used to drink milk with everytime with my meal, breakfast. But nowdays, I drink less. In scientific way baby can easily digest milk but older one can not. It is better to drink milk with Biscuits, Breads, Cookies and after the meal. Most of people want to drink Milk tea.

I can't drink pure milk, my stomach won't digest it, and I would get incredibly sick!, The only milk I drink are the ones lactose-free but those are almost water... I think I use to drink pure milk when I was little, but as I started to get older my stomach won't take it anymore, along with a long list of foods :P, Guess I'm getting old hahaha:P

I like drink pure milk.i don't like add sugar,neither a lump of sugar,nor powdered sugar,because i don't like milk which tasted too sweet !But,i often forget drink my pure milk in the morning...It's so bad!

mmmm so good too. but that is something that I have not had in a very long time, pure mike as in straight from the tap. Had it a lot when I was little. there was a farm not to far away and we would get it there along with fresh cheese too.

hey...do you drink milk usually? Posted Image

which kind of milk do you drink,pure milk?or fat-free?sugar added?mix chocolate?some kind of powder?...which do you like best?

Obviously pure milk dear friend. As I am not used to consume tea or coffee. So my main drink is milk in the morning before going to the office and in the night before bed. Some times like to mix chocolate in it. Otherwise love to have it with honey mixed in it. 

No. Since 3 years old, till today i hate pure milk. I can drink just chocolate milk. I don't know how people drink the pure milk, maybe it's that i have different taste, but i will trow up if i drink just a little pure milk.

I use to drink pure and fresh milk because its gives more energy to the body.

Everybody likes milk but some child hate it.

I use to drink in morning and evening it makes my body fresh.

Arjun pun

Any milk is good for me.Skim milk,2%, whatever.Rather than Chocolate milk,I'd rather just have a Chocolate milkshakeanyway. I've toyed with the idea of becoming a vegetarian,and I wonderif Veggies are allowed to drink milk.I don't see why not if the Cow isunharmed.

I love milk and make sure to have 2 cups a day. I do not like anything in my sugar, not even sugar but I love it chilled. So my normal day begins with a chilled glass of milk and in the evening it would be the same but this time I would eat some of the cream too. When I was 4-5 years old and we were visiting a few family friends at their farm house, I went to the shed where the cows were kept and sneaked under a cow and started sucking right from the udder, failing to get any milk I started to cry really loudly. The reactions were hilarious because both humans and cows were alarmed at my crying. The cow instead of squashing me started licking my head nudging me towards the udder while my parents were confused as to what was going on. So yes, i love milk :lol:

Yes, I love Milk too. Though I can only drink Semi-Skimmed Milk. (normally the green bottles). I sometimes have two in the morning (at home) then sometimes another at school (in the morning), and one in the Afternoon. When I get back home at 4:00'ish I have another (or a drink of Coca-Cola. At nights I like to have another drink of Milk. :lol: I always drink Milk. It's good for your bones, and helps build up your muscles. :XD: