xisto Community
brawler

Influence For Username self-explanitory

My brothers made mine up for me back in the Diablo days of my life. They wanted something to describe me, and since I was small, they chose rat, and I have no idea where they came up with Biscuit. But I grew up to appreciate it more. It's just one of those names you can't get rid of.

I get weird glances nowadays when I tell people my nickname. They're all, "ARE YOU FOR REAL OMGZ ARE YOU A RAT IN DISGUISE?!?!?!"

Gawsh. No. Urgh.

Being a bit of an LOTR nerd, my user name is Sindarin, (Elvish), and means, "much affection". I don't know why I chose it .... I think I just liked the sentiment ....

G?l s?la erin l? e-govaded v?n

A star shines upon the hour of our meeting

Navaer! .... ~M~

Posted Image

although saga is not my real name, in realy life ppl calls me saga. Its taken from my real name Isagani. Actualy I have 2 first names, Vincent Isagani, in my frist days of school it realy was a burden for me to write my long name :P... but this days saga is commonly used since it was used in movie titles and books too... I think I might start using lestat, the most favored vampire of Anne Rice.

Horus is the Egyptian God of Life and son of Isis and Osiris, The eye of Horus protects against negative influences and is a symbol for guidance wich we (I) have trougout life. I use this name because I feel a bond with the Ancient Egyptian culture and especially this Deity. I use it everywhere, on every forum and game I'm on.

Maybe some will remember my old avatar :P

Posted Image

well, i used to be a big kirby fan and everytime i played a kirby game, or super smash brothers, i'd always choose kirby and switch the color to blue so that it's a blue kirby, not pink. And i decided to work at a kirby site and used the name "thebluekirby". I thought that name was kinda cute, so i used it on other sites and from there, it became my default user name on like...every site i have a login for XD

I got my name from a variety of places. The most obvious and common association with Cain is in the Bible in the story of Cain and Abel in which Cain kills his brother, because he has lost favor with God and feels that if his brother is no longer there, he will appear better in God's eyes.

The less commonly associated derivation of my name is from the book, The Bourne Identity, which they eventually made the movie out of with Matt Damon. In the book, the main character is an assassin for hire and his code name, or what people call him when they need his services is Cain.

I suppose both influences are fairly negative, but I thought the name was really interested so that is why I chose it and have stuck with it.

Mine's a completely boring one. It's the username I got given in my first year of secondary (high) school. It's the first letter of my first name tagged onto the back of the first six letters of my surname.

WAKELI M

I use it for 99% of my stuff online now, it's just simple, really.

Mine is derived from many things...Back when I first got into Rpgs I started writing novels. I wanted a cool name fro the main chara. I had just started playing Final Fantasy and I liked the name Tseng; but I didnt know that in japanese TS is like an "S" sound.So I thought it was pronounced T-seng and when I found out it wasnt I desided to make that my own nickname(as no one else says it this way) then I added the last name be cause Tsuzaki derived from Hazuki(the last name of Ryo from Shenmue) and my middle name used to be Cliz(a name I made up) but later I changed it to Shinji because I thought it was more japansese like. So now my nick name is Tseng Shinji Tsuzaki. I plan to get my name changed to this legally when I turn 18. By the way if anyone wants to read my novels or see mey manga please send me a pm on my forums(look in my sig) and I ll get around to it.

My names got a huge history. Back in the day when Starcraft was new(Like 3 years ago), I started going by the name of "Cow", everyone knew "Cow". I carried the name Cow for 2 years, through my clans. When my friend quit B.net he left the name "KuBi" to me. Now that I've basically retired from B.net/clans I use the name KuBi for other deals. Such as forums, diablo(rarely) and other games, such as Ragnarok Online. Wherever I go I leave KuBi in peoples memory(bwaha).

:D My name is icemarLe, by the way, to clear any misunderstandings and icemaries... :( Anyway, I got my name from Marle in Chrono Trigger, a game in SNES and it also has a port in the PSX. She has ice powers, and that's where I got the "ice" part. :ph34r:

Back in the day of Xisto, you had to register your account with the name you wanted your subdomain to be.Rejected Records was a record company for an online game, so I registered with rejected =]

I think I signed up in the time when you had to use the subdomain that you wanted as a screename, too. I'm just like a few other people in this thread. I just used my real name since my page started out as my personal home page.