xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sunny

Trap17 Members Count Croses 5000 Mark. 5000 user mark crosed.

Congrats Xisto Opac and all the admin and moderators. I've only reccently joined but so far I like what I see a lot. My only question is, where does Xisto get the money to provide so much good stuff for free. Not to mention posting at this forum with so many topics to choose from is not very difficult to do.

Thats great! Go Xisto! The best hosting ever! Lets hope all these people will post on the forums not just play the army system.My user number is "8791" Did a bunch of users get deleted? Or is that not my number.

5000 registered members is quite an acheivement, however 5000 active members would be somthing else ^^

184770[/snapback]

thats true m8, would be great to see every single member of trap 17 on at once! :D

We do a cleanup when we feel there are too many members with no contribution. In short, members who register but do not post or contribute.

Ya we are getting closer to the 10,000 member mark. Although a lot are inactive part of it is because of the holidays. Hopefully more will be active in the near future.

Yeaha!! Woot :D.. Xisto rocks keep it up till 10000+ and more :D.. I think there is more people registred then All forums where I have been :D.. GooD JoB and keep it running as good as it is :D..

Congratulations to Opaque and all the mods and people in the forums. It?s not a surprise for me that this is becoming bigger and bigger. It?s what happens when an offer is so good. :D