xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sunny

Trap17 Members Count Croses 5000 Mark. 5000 user mark crosed.

cool thats awsome i think the reason is cause trapt17 offers php servers and mySQl servers for free whikle u have to pay for them on other sites if u want more people put guides on the site written by the admin (if u already do then sry for saying this) Go trapt17

There are many free hosts offering PHP, MySQL, and all the other features that Xisto offers. However, they die out within the first month or two of operation about 99% of the time. Xisto has been going strong for over a year now - which I think is the main reason people keep coming back. Nothing proves reliability more than the test of time.

When I joined, there was less than 1000 members (or was it 1500)... when people like "wassie" joined, they were still posting fake stuff like admins requesting for hosting, and random members rejecting them. But that was a few years ago. Glad to see Xisto on a very stable track.

I remeber the day that I signed up to. Man that was when the aracde had just a handful of games and the most active user was odomike. Then it was wassie. But that is not the case anymore.

That's very great indeed and I think Xisto.com is doing a great service to the community. It has a lot of members, but I haven't thought that is passed over 5000 members. I really like if Xisto.com continues its great service in the future.

Go Xisto!! I knew we were going to get here sooner than ever expected! 5000 members and counting, I wonder how many members we're getting a day..

congrats Xisto.com!! Way to go!We're breaking the record, now we must head to the 10000.. and man that's a big number. :ph34r:

Congratulations to all of us!!The competitors are now gone but we are still her going stronger! Most of the guys I know are still here (although most of the have already become moderators an I am not), and just like them I have no plans of changing my free host!

cool 5000 members, i remember when there was a "1000 members!" post. Think that was in october 04. lol i feel old too

Wow 5000! Now that is alot. 5 Schools worth, Maybe even enough for a whole small town. Wow. I guess you can say this is now a town. Now we need a election who is the Mayor? I elect my self! :ph34r: But Congartutlations! Keep up the work.