xisto Community
ĐeadHunter

Free Sms Service. How can send free sms?

i have used mjoy.com for a while now and its just great!

Mjoy... hmm... I'm going to take your word on them and give them a try. I usually just use my cell phone for texting, but I live in area where signal can come and go on my phone, so sometimes if I want to text somebody I'll use Yahoo messenger instead or something. This may be a little better (fingers crossed) let's see if they live up to my expectation :)

Interesting systems here... I don't have texting on my phone and a lot of people on places like Craigslist want you to text them your number or whatever if you're interested in their product. Do you all think using one of these systems to text them our number would work as well?I can't personally test is as I don't have texting, :).

Mjoy... hmm... I'm going to take your word on them and give them a try. I usually just use my cell phone for texting, but I live in area where signal can come and go on my phone, so sometimes if I want to text somebody I'll use Yahoo messenger instead or something. This may be a little better (fingers crossed) let's see if they live up to my expectation

I thought i'd let you know before you come back and beat me up! lol!

the only thing that sucks about mjoy is that they put text at the bottom of the text like "send free sms at mjoy.com" !

I think its annoying and i asked them if they cant remove it but they said thats the way of getting more people to sign up which is true.

with that said, you might not want to send messages to your girls if you don't want to appear cheap :)

Sms seng program / web:

zyb.com free 5 sms / 1 account

email2sms.ru only vodafone (good site free or paid service)

Thesmszone.com good site free 1 sms Posted Image and win 45 credit / singup

Bigsms.de good site.

Try it now.

I don't know about the others but I am using the way2sms.com which is free and sends the sms with my phone no. itself because of that people don't delete the message with out reading. I love the service provided by them and I am using it daily. 

Well. Looks interesting! Can I use this service for my web-site's registration page, where users verify their mobile phones?

I don't think such a service will be offered free of cost. It will be considered as a commercial usage and they will charge you...

thesmszone.com is the good website for sending free SMS worldwide. way2sms.com is also the another choice for sending Free SMS, but it is limited to send only 140 characters at a time. zyb.com helps to keep our contacts online, so it is the best way to keep all our unlimited contacts through this zyb.com

thesmszone.com is the good website for sending free SMS worldwide. way2sms.com is also the another choice for sending Free SMS, but it is limited to send only 140 characters at a time. zyb.com helps to keep our contacts online, so it is the best way to keep all our unlimited contacts through this zyb.com

Thanks for the share. I'm gonna look into that one. Got friends all over the place and I really need to keep better in touch with them. Thanks again!