xisto Community
ĐeadHunter

Free Sms Service. How can send free sms?

Taht or Get Yahoo, Yahoo You Can Send Free SMS out to ppl has well.... Now If You Are On Your Mobile Then use AOL IM For That And Then Send Free SMS To Cellphone Free...........

Some Of The Free SMS U Need to Paid For And There Are Scams Out There... So Watch Out For Them Use Yahoo Or AOL

Sms seng program / web:
zyb.com free 5 sms / 1 account

email2sms.ru only vodafone (good site free or paid service)

Thesmszone.com good site free 1 sms :D and win 45 credit / singup

Bigsms.de good site.

Try it now.

Yea that is a great site, but I can no longer get on there it says forbidden, you cannot use this site from your server or something along those lines. I'm quite disappointed as it was a fantastic site.

Textaway is also a good service. You can try other services like Indya, way2sms. For more such webapps you can try searching on Simplespark.com . Lolatext is new web service and offers preety good sevice for text messaging.

Try signing up for gmail.comits a free google email service gives free sms messaging to any phone that accepts messages, this is a grate mail provider not only that but they also offer almost 8 gb of free room for your email and they give a 5/10 free gmail domain.

Well, I know for a fact that you can use Yahoo's Instant Messaging service to send a text SMS to someone's phone number. You dont get charged for it but the person replying/recieving the text could be charged a little extra.I'd just call my friends though, whats the point of texting? That just shows that you dont have the ability to talk to someone.

hey i have got a new website sorry its not new but its new to me.

u can send unlimited messages to world free of cost on any operator,

all u have to is to get an gprs enabled handset and then register in http://mjoy.com/m/desktop.htm;jsessionid=88066636ACA2F138BAA1224B2A1C05B1 and they will send u a link on the given mobile number by you.

Just copy the link and paste it on the browser of your cellphone and download an application and enjoy sending free messages to your kins for free and also for unlimited without any credits, really it worked also it rocks................

ALL THE BEST :D :D

You will not be able to count how many sites today allow to send free sms over the internet to mobile network. They use the mobile network gateway to achieve the sms delivery to the mobile phones. I have a view that these sites add a lot of new visitors everyday and therefore earn revenue from the indirect method. The sms that are being send depends on the service providing sites itself. On occasions some sites will shorten the message length that you can send and add advertisements along with your sms. On other instances you are limited to a few sms per day until you pay for the sms which are actually much cheaper than the normal mobile sms.

searching for sending free sms to mobile numberFree Sms Service.Hi there! Does gmail.Com gives free sms messaging to any phone number?Where could I find this function?I could not find it in my page of gmail.Com.Could you give a detail guide of it.Thanks a lot.Hehe:)-reply by Gashaw Ayele

160by2 is a free SMS service which has some features like queuing of messages for future sending. Currently they claim to support messages to Kuwait, India, UAE, Saudi, Singapore, Philippines and Malaysia. I have tested India and Kuwait and they work fine, even though with some delay sometimes. Visit them at http://www.160by2.com/

Another free SMS service that works fine for me, but only to Indian mobile numbers, is http://www.ibibo.com/