xisto Community
DjLuki

The Mayan Predictions end of life cycle

No! The end of the world as we know it will be in year 2000! Wait... That's already passed! Just like many other dates that were supposed to be catastrophic. :D Mayans were a very advanced civilization. They had great astronomical knowledge and they used the zero before many other cultures did, for example. The thing is that I don't think anybody could predict the end of the world or a catastrophe so precisely. I like to think they were thinking about a change in consciousness of the human race... however... that was supposed to happen in 2000 too, I think. They called it the start of the Age of Aquarius I think.Also, how do we know if people are interpreting their message right? I mean, talking about Nostradamus, we don't really know what he meant in a lot of cases because he wrote in a mixture of French, Latin and other languages, I heard. And nothing was clear and precise. You have to figure it all out. So... for example, after WW2 people said: "Oh! He was talking about Hitler and WW2! Look! It's so clear!" But we could know only after it all passed! Maybe we just tend to put things together so that they sound logical or even magical. Well... we're only humans after all :D

It is true that many different cultures and civilizations have made the same 2012 prediction. Will the world end? I don't think so. There will be major changes I believe but still I am only a person and cannot tell what that may be. The Mayans were incredibly accurate with their calender especially for their time. As for the Mayan's being pagen that really has nothing to do with anything. Every religion has a right to be in existence, no matter how much people say God is everything.

As most of people with the exception of who believe in the universal laws and cycle of time, the present is the time to live and being "advance"in our living comodities. Forgetting the essential sharing and communicating basic that we came with. Computers calculate, advertising blind, news mask, and teachers for most embossed the laws of living in young minds.

time after time the universe proved that we are wrong in many ways. Why is it no cure for cancer yet? why diseases show up without warnings? why is it that people get worse in their belief of humanity? Wildilfe being on the brink of extintion.

Money and luxurious living will not protect any from the reality of time. Scary yes, but for so long generations of spiritual leaders and with my apologies for maybe ofencing some, not churches or organisations, tried to prevent by educating in what not to do and what to preserve. Unfortunately it ended in a deaf ear for most. It is easy to smile, mock or laugh at civilisations that proved they were right although without the help of technology but simply with the understanding of all universal laws.

Yes 2012 is coming with a wrath of destructions that already began and sadly lot will never see the turn of civilisation and I might be one or may not be. The count belong to upper forces.

It is important to pay attention to what is coming and be prepared.

It is unfortunately too late to change it now

shadow of thinking that is not lightThe Mayan Predictions

2012 the calling to account of what has been understood since "jesus the christ"

the correct use of thinking to achieve self knowledge ,the transition from soul consciousness to spiritual realisation very little to do with  most religions functioning today .

they serve a purpose as a questioning start for those who get a glimpse  of the undivided I the true human being/self

the redemption of self created shadow self  ,,,not easy ! it requires total unconditional LOVE to embrace this creation and unravel it or reconstitute it .

It requires rememberance and acceptance and forgiveness of the highest order.

Between you and your " I AM "

Good luck to you all 

-reply by conrad Pittard

The Mayan calendarThe Mayan Predictions

The mayan calander was done in sections and it never tells if they stopped right there and that was the end or if they were doing there section and then went extinct with their civilazation. I believe that they were wiped out b4 they could finish. But doomesday is close. 

-reply by TylerKeywords:

If the Mayan predictions even exist, then they are probably referring to Global Warming. However, I don't think the Mayans even predicted the end of the world or whatever.But, the good news is if it's correct, I'll graduate from high school before it happens! :P

Too many things, which could make us extinct are about to happen...The LHC (Even though its NOT going to kill us, people still think so :P)Coronal Mass Ejections: These things, under the right circumstances, can destroy the powergrid of any, and every country... A major coronal mass ejection is due near the 2012 peiod... It might not mean the death of humanity, but it might mean the end of civilisation... How can humanity ever live without electrical power, and technology?Supervolcano Eruptions! (My personal fav.) lol, Yellowstone National Park (A supervolcano) is also due to erupt soon, which'll probably be the next couple hundred years... A supervolcano eruption virtually killed off all the humans several thousand/tens of thousands/millions of years ago... Back then, they could live on instinct, and not rely on technology, today, we REQUIRE electricity to literally 'power our lives'...Polarity Reversals (Probably not gonna kill us, might gives us cancer though :S) Not much to comment, these are also due to happen, the Earth's magnetic field will be reduced to a minimum, if a Coronal Mass Ejection Occurs, we'd be bombarded with massive doses of radiation. Ehh, mayan calander predicts that life might end, so what? If we die, we die... There isn't much of an effect 'counting down' to our deaths... People'd still live similar lives... This'll be like y2k, it'll happen, or it won't... People make too much of a deal out of these 'doomsday predictions'... B)

Coronal Mass Ejections: These things, under the right circumstances, can destroy the powergrid of any, and every country... A major coronal mass ejection is due near the 2012 peiod... It might not mean the death of humanity, but it might mean the end of civilisation... How can humanity ever live without electrical power, and technology?

lol... civilization existed without electrical power for over 5000 years. Loss of electrical power would mostly just bore us and slow down technological advances until the power came back on.

Ehh, mayan calander predicts that life might end, so what? If we die, we die... There isn't much of an effect 'counting down' to our deaths... People'd still live similar lives... This'll be like y2k, it'll happen, or it won't... People make too much of a deal out of these 'doomsday predictions'... :P

Heh... You do make a point. the end of the world would likely be no different than ordinary death. However, think of the way you die:

1. If we cross the event horizon of a black hole, we will be pulled in and stretched until we were ripped apart, or crushed into singularity; very painful.

2. If we lose all our sunlight and food, we will starve to death.

3. If we lose all our water, we literally die of dehydration.

So you see, it's much better to die naturally than to be killed by the end of the world. B)

Edited by jaychant (see edit history)

is is worth the worry?The Mayan PredictionsI have been doing a lot of researching lately about the whole 2012 predictings and I cant help but imagine that this really might happen. So I started to look up other peoples belifes on it, hopeing to find some people who would have some amount of information proving the mayan calander wrong but over a long search I have relized that our people have studied it for 2000 years or more and it hasint been proven wrong yet. So I start thinking of ways to survive "doomsday" and I find that people have already started planning surviver groups to live out the year 2012 and I start to think about life after 2012. If this really happens. Would you want to live through it? we want to live because most people fear death, but is it more than wanting to live for love and family and friends? think about it... Like ive read off of other comments here, we live off of techknowlegy, we need it to live. Well after 2012 everything will be gone! everything. So lets say you survive 2012 with a few hundred people. A new life begins but this life will be lonley there will be no more luxuries of life like the mall or movies, cell phones, or any kind of techknowlegy we have today. Sure you will have food and water for a certain amount of time but how long could the resourses last? once "doomsday" begins supervolcanos (among many other super disassters) will errupt and the ashes from the supervolcanos will block out the sun for nearly 40 years. Life as we know it will be horrible. So why would you want to live in such horrible times? I wouldent. I think death would be better. I am done with the subject of 2012. I don't want to live my life in worry any longer. If we die , we die and I'm learning to accept it. But there is always a chance the mayanscould be wrong...-reply by Mark

I think it's ridiculous because God is the only one that can not even predict the world ending but also make it happen. The world ending is his choice and so what if the Mayans have been right a couple times they're probably wrong this time.

mayan predictionThe Mayan PredictionsIt is so amazing to me me how so many people can be so small minded and unopen to the possibility that our planet could self destruct when it is so obvious that it will whether it is 2012,2015,or 2090 because of our lack of respect for our planet,scientist and many religious scholars have continuously warned us of these events over the years and centuries and no! they don't always happen in ABC form but they do occur so don't be so quick to disbelieve and start to believe YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR LIFE!-reply by linetta

Hope Your RIght The Mayan Predictions

How can you be so sure when all there other callenders and the 4 other times they said the world would be hit with a destructive disaster ending all life as it was known at the time . Oh how I hope you right I am scared to death and totally believe this . But I sure do hope your right I don't want to Die. When I was told this I thought oh its BS then I reserched it and found out that many other predictions corinsponding  with this date. I felt like a Dr jsut gave me a Death senatance . It is the scariest thing I have ever had to live with .  I do not want to die but I fear we all will on Dec 21, 2012  Just a few years away now. Maby God said enough is enough and we are gettign to advanced for out own good and decided we need to Perish ? What amazes me is that the rest of the world is not as petrified as I am .

-reply by John Smoth

Imagine yourself 5 thousand years ago as a mayan leader and you have to create a calendar. So you sit there and set up the calendar. Would you even imagine the world would live on for 5 thousand years at that time. So you would've sat there and said that the calendar would end in 5 thousand years. Let the people of that time create a new one if there still is a world. So now we sit here and think that this is the end! Like you actually believe that some un-educated jungle man said that. They didn't even think of the end of the world at that time. THANKYOU FOR READING! Wynand