xisto Community
Mistikpso

Whats ur favorie Game?

1.BOMBER MAN2.BOMBER MAN3.BOMBER MAN4.BOMBER MAN5.BOMBER MAN6.BOMBER MAN7.BOMBER MAN8.BOMBER MAN9.BOMBER MAN10.all the sims games <---addicted :rolleyes:

For me its got to be the GTA series, Battlefield:1942/Vietnam and the many mods.And the all mighty C&C Series :angry:Gangsters too is good too,a nd is Space colony :rolleyes:

The greatest games in the world would have to be for one CounterStrike, then wen it comes out Halo2, Socom2, and all the GTA Games.. pure ownage rite there prob the best game list ever!

favorite genre: shooters and strategyFavorite games (no order):1. Medieval: Total War2. Halo3. Delta Force series4. Comanche5. Battlefield 1942:rolleyes:

My favourite game would have to be FF10, it just has to be the best ever. I also like Star Ocean, other FFs,all the Ut's, Halo, Super Smash Bros. Melee and Phantasy Star I and II <_<

I feel happy to talk this word ---my favorie Game ! at frist .i am a girl .i do not play the games too much. when i visited the replys of the "favorie Game" ,i do not know the meanings of somewords .in fact .i also have the favorie Game which is the "pao pao tang "that is the online game ........

I like playing a lot of games, but i get really addiceted to them and them i just play play and play for hours, like with Doom I don't know iused to play that game for so long, it was getting out of hand, and well now i've learned, and just unistallled allthe games from my computer, and well i do more productive things....