xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bartolo

New "google"

Hahaha..... what a cool tool to make logos!! I made one and it say's Trap 17 (I couldn't think of anothe name) here's the link:My New Google

I like it!! :P
Where does google think up these funny and new ideas??
They've also got a new mail system up too, Google mail, it's a shame that you can't sign up for it straight away. You need an invite... oh... ;)

Wow, that is weird! I tried making a logo that said 'Google' and it did it in a slightly different size, and the wrong colours, but hey, its fun! ;) If you click the Yahoo Logo Maker link on the right they have a list of different logo styles you can make. Some of them are actually quite realistic...

hey've also got a new mail system up too, Google mail, it's a shame that you can't sign up for it straight away. You need an invite... oh...

PM me with your current email address if you want an invite.

Haha... Google always comes up with something interesting. This surely is another interesting piece from the google team. Google is popularizing more and more itself with many new ideas. Google talk also seems to be interesting because its really really simple and easy to use. Comparing with Yahoo logo maker, I think google one looks more or less the same than what Yahoo logo maker outcome is.

Wow, that is weird! I tried making a logo that said 'Google' and it did it in a slightly different size, and the wrong colours,

178905[/snapback]

I noticed that too. So I kept on clicking the refresh (accidentally) and found out that each time the color sequence is/was different from the previous. After a while the patter seems to be there. But the one thing is for sure: the first color is always Blue. ;)

Haha... Google always comes up with something interesting. This surely is another interesting piece from the google team. Google is popularizing more and more itself with many new ideas. Google talk also seems to be interesting because its really really simple and easy to use.

178912[/snapback]

It is not from Google Team.

Actually it is by DIGIROCK INC., Osaka-shi, Japan.

Anyways a good finding. :-)

lol

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Spam reply. User warned and banned from posting temporarily for this and numerous other things. You need to start following the rules quickly epox!
Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

That's really cool!! I find it interesting that every time you refresh the page while using the same "logo," the color changes over the various letters...Thanks for the great link!!