xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bartolo

New "google"

Hehe...very nice idea to spice up everyday life! Google proved once again that they have a hell of a team. A few days ago I read a magazine about computers and stuff and there was the whole google history and that. All their workers are dollar-millioners and they still ride to work with bikes :ph34r: They have free meals, fitness, sauna and i don't know what else..And this is all just for imporving workers efficiency - as we see it is working and enviroment plays quite a significant role to improve the work of people - it can stimulate or work in the other direction - google is more than aware of that and so there are so many good ideas by them!greetz

I think this is not an official Google site, But it is nice though. and ThaBlkPanda is right, it loads a little slow. Itried it but the result is not much a satisfactory for me, maybe because I donot like the Google logo's colors. hehehe