xisto Community
snlildude87

Sig Of The Week #3 -- Voting Vote for your favorite sig

Okay guys, this is really really really simple. Just tell which sig you like best, and WHY you're voting for them. Voting ends Friday September 2nd.

KuBi:
Posted Image

snlildude87:
Posted Image

Johnny:
Posted Image

biscuitrat:
Posted Image

Avalon:
Posted Image

truefusion:
Posted Image

Phyre:
Posted Image

mayank:
Posted Image

Frozen:
Posted Image

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

Hi everyone! Well...I vote for Nguyen because his sig is the most cheerful and adorable one, and I love elves! The background is very nice and sparkly. Truefusion is nice, too.

i going to go with snlildude87. i like the background, especially the colors of it. the text looks cool and the render is blended well and fits with the background. very good overall sig.

Hm, tough decision. I'll have have to go with Phyre, meh it just really stands out to me and I love it.They are all good though, I also really like Frozen's, and it seems everyone is going for snil, but I hate the background of it =/ not saying its bad, but eh.So, yeah, Phyre.

My vote goes to truefusionI don't know why but I like it Maybe my attention to it comes becouse of blaze color or maybe becouse it looks diferent from others.I don't know is it hard to do that effect whitch done truefusion becouse I don't use photo shot but I vote for him

Kubi: Like your font suits well with the signature, but i would put some more contrast in your signature

snlildude87: Like the logo and the blend arount the logo, but your render isn't brushed well into the signature. and the collors just dont match.

Johnny: Nice signature, i like the logo it suits well into the signature, but i would do a little bit more with yellow, because the hair of your render is that collor.

biscuitrat: Nice signature the render suits well into the signature, nice and quiet. but the background at the left side is a bit strange. I would delete that reatangle.

Avalon: Nice looking render. i would lighten up the background. the light-effects just dont really match.

truefusion: I love the way your render is blended into the background. rather strange is the text. but thats not the problem :P. I would recommend that you brush a bit over the render, just to let it fold more into the background.

Phyre: At the renders hands are some nice effects, the strange is that on the left its really bright and on the right really dark. doens't really fit. And the text at the bottum is really hard ro read.

mayank: Nice effect at the eye of the render. But the collor of the brushes you used are really strange, i'm getting a bit dissy looking at ur signature. And the font-effect on the "Blue Eye" is strange, its a blue fire like effect, the effect isn't really suitable with the collor.

Frozen: Very nice brush effect. I would type your name different that you could read it in a circle. And the signature says "bluestars" well... i cant see the stars ;)

I chose: Johnny

KuBi: great one, i like the colors and predator. 9/10

snlildude87: also good one, for me it's just too big, high.. i'm not a fan of huge sigs 7/10

Johnny: nice and cold ;) 6/10

biscuitrat: don't like the coffee colors, don't know, just not my style 4/10

Avalon: nice, clean, powerfull 7/10

truefusion: no comment, just great.. gets my vote, 10/10

Phyre: good left side of sig.. 5/10

mayank: i don't know, seen to many times 4/10

Frozen: boring.. 2/10

well! it is a bit hard to vote....i know everyone over here is a great SIG maker and it gets hard when you have to choose from these great sigs presented here!I like all of them but as we have to vote for only one then in that case my vote goes to snlildude87/Nguyen! ;)very nice, simple & colors are great!