xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Trapopoly ? Game Of Chance play with your posting number

Contest running from August 24, 2005 ~ August 31, 2005.

Contest ends on September 1st at 12:01am EST (GMT-5)

Trapopoly! The game of chance. Play this game to earn some free favors from yours truly. This game is simple. This is where your posting number counts! You will add up your posting number until you have a single digit. You will post as follows:

Take a snap shot of your posts number. To do this, the simplest way is to have your browser show any of your post, click on Print Scrn button located right above the Insert key of your keyboard.

Open your usual picture editing program (I use Windows Paint for this one) and paste.

Crop it so that it shows your forum name and posts number area.

Crop it so that it?s no bigger than 300x200 pixels

Upload it to your usual picture storage place.

Add your posts number until you have a single digit number. Add from left to right making them a single digit before adding another. For example, you have 297 posts, you add 2 + 9 = 11 -> 1 + 1 = 2 -> 2 + 7 = 9

Post it using this format. Please follow this format. For example,

Posted Image

BuffaloHELP 6 + 4 + 5 = 10 + 5 -> 1 + 0 = 1 -> 1 + 5 = 6

My game chance number is 6

Rules:

In addition to this rule http://forums.xisto.com/topic/26294-trap17s-very-own-scavenger-hunt-participate-and-win-hosting-credits/

This contest is open only to all general members. Administrator and moderator members are not eligible. You may submit only ONCE during the contest period. You can submit it at anytime but you have to submit it before the deadline. I have predetermined the prize lists and they are final. You cannot substitute or transfer to or with anyone. The prize list has been posted and made invisible until after the closing of the contest. I will only take first 10 responses for this contest. The reason this is in the no post count area is to avoid any spamming issue that may rise with your submission.

Good luck everyone :)

Price payout: If your number is (this is paid out immediately unless said otherwise)0, you earn 3 credits1, 30% reduction in warning (redeemable at any time, can be used 10% at a time)2, you earn 7 credits3, you earn 1 credit4, 10% reduction in warning (redeemable at any time)5, you earn 1 credit6, 20% reduction in warning (redeemable at any time, must be used at once)7, 10% reduction in warning (redeemable at any time)8, 10% reduction in warning (redeemable at any time)9, you earn 10 creditsThis post stays invisible until the end of the contest. Please do not share it with anyone. Thank you.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Thank you for participating on the first Trapopoly. Your chance awards are now revealed. I shall come back and post the confirmation in few hours. In the mean time, check out what you have won. I'm waiting until a member comes online to award in live.Thank you.mayank was awarded 10 hosting credits today Sept 1st. 12:48AM EST. Please confirm.

I have got my 10 credits!Thanks Buffalohelp for the reward.It is fun playing the contest and the best part is that when you win the best prize ;) :oHope to see more and more contest and prizes :P

sxyloverboy was awarded his reward on Sept 1st 1:15AM. Please check your warning level for further detail.rvalkass and dexter, you may call upon your price of 10% warning reduction at anytime, although I don't see you guys will ever need one ;)beeseven, I'll try to catch you online live to award you then. Klass, are you sure you need my hosting credits? Hee hee, when can I meet you online for your award?

I'm almost offended to think that I'd need one... however for you benefit... *($^$#(#*$#&$*@#*$#. Thank you. ;)

I'm almost offended to think that I'd need one... however for you benefit... *($^$#(#*$#&$*@#*$#.  Thank you. :o

181097[/snapback]

Hey hey!! That's why I said,

...although I don't see you guys will ever need one

Let's calm down and see that's sticking out of the refrigerator. Okay? ;)