xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SharpShooter22

Scripts! Where to download??

That or just look around on Google. Hotscripts is a script emporium, so look there first. But I found a lot of awesome quirky scripts from random searches.

I agree with biscuitrat, often you can find lots of great free scripts just by searching randomly in Google. You can also find some good scripts at Planet Source Code.

If you are new to making websites and all that then I would strongly suggest using a content management system (CMS). This basically builds the entire site for you so its ready to use. Most have a user login function, a download section and other stuff like that. To make life simple, there are some CMSs included with cPanel:

1. Go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
2. Log in with your username and password.
3. Click on the 'Fantastico' link.
4. Click a name from under the 'Content Management' section to read more about it.
5. When you have one you like, click the 'New Installation' link and follow the instructions, and your site is done!

hmmmm, well you can search on google, but i still recommend hotscripts.com. but you can also as rvalkass says just go to your cpanel and take some scripts from the fantastico

I think CPG Nuke is great for websites, I use it for my clansite too. Its faster then PHP Nuke, altrough for PHP Nuke there are much more plug ins / modules / blocks and stuff. PHP Nuke skins are usally compatible with CPG Nuke...