xisto Community
Becca

Dum Young Girl Saying Hi Lmao Wha ta Funny Topic

lol i knew a chat would be a good idea(jk). I don't have a pet but if i did i would have a dog.well to me hamsters and rabbits they're nothing. they do nothing they just go around in their cage.

Lmao cool....This is kind of getting off topic now....you know....

Yeas :rolleyes::angry: Thats because I get a speshal introduction because I am a speshal person :o

lol,well you do are good looking and stuff,but when you always are in pyjama's,you'll never let some1 see you.

lol,well you do are good looking and stuff,
but when you always are in pyjama's,
you'll never let some1 see you.

really? You both live close by or somthing, peeping tom?.
Really big invitation especially only when 4 people where involved.

hey wassie is that a panda or a dog dancing in your avatar.

You are welcome to Xisto Bexa. woow..it seems as if you are the only girl here in Xisto (if you are really a girl). I'd like to know a lil bit more about you though. I like web designing (I am actuaLLY a website designer) and graphic desinging too.

You can see my website at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Once again, you are welcome to Xisto. I assure you that you are gona enjoy it here.

heh what ? I don't understand any ways...Everybody thanks for my big introduction!!!! *HUGS* *KISSES*And No I dont know wassie. He is just a freakie hamster lover.lmaoAnyways web designing rocks even though I suck when I mean make graphcs I mean AWEFUL ones like crapy ones not proper proper but I am trying to get my mother to buy me adobe illustrator.Nice websites by the way :rolleyes:I tend to make my layouts from scratch I firstly just make a stupid border from paint using brushes other people have made. The one I have now is totally crap.And then I just use VERY BASIC html and just like put it onto the page and then I write the css which is really easy.

I just viewed your website and men.....it is kool. i must say that. But you gotta make some serious changes in your navigation system. I had to find a convex lens to be able to see what you wrote there. Increase the font size to make it more viewable. Your page banner is kool. I like the brusk strokes and the star in the bg.

Are your graphic designs for free or are they meant for sale? I'd love to have a link exchange with you. Tell me what you think about that. and your tag board doesnt seem to be working.

Well the overall layout is kool and the color combination is ok too. Just do something about the tiny fonts and your site will look awesome. I think you should use...say...Tahoma with 10 font size. That will be gr8.

but I like font 7 lmao !!!!! I love small fonts sorry i am going to go and change the css now

but I like font 7 lmao !!!!! I love small fonts sorry i am going to go and change the css now

It is quite tru that you like the small font but you gotta consider people's eyes. I wont think of revisiting your website if i always have to strain my eyes before i can be able to read what is written there.
Think about that.

You see my plan is to blind the viewer first so they can not see my crappy layout....so ahhh...anyways I have changed it now because other peopel complained... :rolleyes:

You see my plan is to blind the viewer first so they can not see my crappy layout....so ahhh...

anyways I have changed it now because other peopel complained... :rolleyes:

Thanks Bexa. At least, you listened to my pleas. I was wondering how someone wil be able to view your fots without using a high powered telescopic lens. It is all good for your website and prospective customers (if ur actually designing your website for business)