xisto Community
Becca

Dum Young Girl Saying Hi Lmao Wha ta Funny Topic

My website not for business maybe when I am a little bit older when I know how to use my own credit card.

i didnt see this thread before.. lolanyways <_<welcome Bexa - i like that name its awesome.. anyways...i cant have pets.. i'm alergic(spelling?) to most of them :blink:

your allerigic to aminals ???? LOL....Poor you I lub aminals....They are so cute...my hamsters are dyng though... <_<...It's a bit late to welcome me lmao...I like the name Bexa too.....This boy use to call me that....he was so cute....he had blond spikey hair.....Anyways ...HehAnyways ...This thread some how turnt into about getting wassie's n my hamsters fighing...lmaoAnyways ...Bubbai xxx bexa

It's a bit late to welcome me lmao...I like the name Bexa too.....This boy use to call me that....he was so cute....he had blond spikey hair.....

Hmm, I have blonde spiky hair... <_<
Pets? I've got two birds, one called Ba and the other one Naana (get it, Banana. :) ) and two rabits, Marsh and Mellow. :P

It's a bit late to welcome me

Welcome Bexa! :P

Oh my god !! YAY My hamsters are called Chip and Monk....HEH !!!!!I LOVE BANANA's !!! And wabits are so cute...Blond spikey hair ? *ahem* you single ? Lmao only kidding....I haven't done ANY homework yet.....so I am kinda peed I gotta rush it all today and make a friends layout etc etc etc...So I am off...l8erzEveryone is so clever and old here I feel left out... <_<

Nah, I'm not clever or old... just good looking. <_<

If you say so <_< This topic has gone on for ages lmao!!! It's only an introduction hehe.