xisto Community
Becca

Dum Young Girl Saying Hi Lmao Wha ta Funny Topic

Just a young girl who loves pink saying hi to the forum.

Hello.

I started yesterday :)

This forum is heavy !! I totally love the Army System except I keep gettign defeated...The games are awesome as well...

I am still having problems because I can't go onto my CPANEL...[i need help hint* hint*]

Anyways I don't know how I posted so many well...posts. I have a Forum somewhere in the world of the "internet" but only 23 people have joined.....

Hobbies : I like to design websites and layouts for my friends for a small price. I know that's mean but I should get SOME credit for doing them...

I have mastered paint shop pro and some of photoshop already and I want to be moving on to flash even though I have not a clue where to start.

My old old website use to be a graphics website sort of thing. I offered layouts,backgrounds and those sort of things for free. I totally love HTML and I have been using it since I was 8.

If any one knows how to use MySql please could you help me..I am in need of major guildance <-- did that just make sense ?

I am a mad crazy bubbly person and my mouth is un closable I constantly talk and annoy people and I giggle to much ....and to loud. I also got to a grammar school. Which are forcing us to do GCSE work and we still have two-three more years to go..

My paragraphs, as you can see, do not make sense.

I hope you don't read this [i only wrote it because Iwas bored].

xx Bexa

P.S I am not a boy as some one before thought I was. Bexa is short of Becky,Rebekah or what ever.

hi bexa :)well i can maybe help you with your cpanel,pm me or something,hehe post a picture of you,lets look if your a boy of girl :)greetzwassie

Haha I don't think thats funny I think you will find that you are a bit of both :)Ner Ner Ner Was that post about me long enough ?? Or was it too short ???

Yeah I know my posts are good just like the person who writes them.I wonder who that fabulous person is ??? hmmm.Any ideas ?? Because I don't...When you think of the name tell me eh? lmao only joking.I forgot to say I have two wonderful hamsters called Chip and Monk...Get it ?? CHIPMONK...LMAO Well I find that rather amusing. Anyways if you in any way be a meanie to me I will set my hamsters on you..Seriously!

Wow, I thought my hamsters names were weird :)Well thats a mouthful to say aye. So now it is fair to have an equal NINJA HAMSTER FIGHT :) Lmao only kidding.Are your hamster names in another language ? :D Well I bet your hamsters are cute.Anyways how old are you?Don't say your 20 because thats freaky being an adult and having pet hamsters not that you can't obviously and I am not saying thats bad or anything...just freaky.

my hamsters names are in Dutch.my hamsters are about 2 monts old now... or 3 something like that,and if we would do a ninja fight.my hamsters will woop your hasters *bottom* :)

ahahahaha You must be joking I meant my hamster fighting YOU my hamsters the ninja hamster and you the opponant my hamsters will seriously bite you to death.Your hamsters are not adult yet :) mine are adults. And I think you would find mine are stronger. - than you I mean :)

I wil teach my hamsters how to poo on your hamsters so HA your hamsters will be mor esmellier

My old rabbit that died use to eat it's own excrete. My wabbit was white and have floppy ears. I loved it s much. But I had to give it away because I was busy and had NO time to look after my luvly wabbi wabbit it was called Snowy xxx R.I.PSnowy died a week after I gave her away. She missed me so much she had to passaway from the pain.Let us all bow our heads to this sad day and hope for the best for Snowy in heaven with all of the other good souled rabbits up therePOINTS TO THE POST BELOW. SNOWY IS IN HEAVEN NOT HOPE SHE IS IN HEAVEN she IS!!! in heaven | \./