xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Farewell and have fun :(

well my stint here is done, meh i dunno what happen i just lost complete intrest in everything, thats why i havn't been on here, i guess i did what i needed to do, and that was getting people to come here i guess, i will be keeping the current render packages up for download, but not going to produce anymore, i was contimplating a goodbye sig but decided not to, i might come back but the way it looks for me at least, its not going to happen those on my ym or msn i keep you on im me if you want. but other then that later.

:):D :D :D :DBut we love you, Michael! *sigh* but take care in whatever you do and I hope you'll come back from time to time :D<3 <3 <3

ALRIGHT! PARTAY!Haha, j/k.Guess we're all bound to leave sometime. Just make sure you visit back every now and then to rate my sigs and stuff. You know how I love attention. :DBTW, I can never seem to catch you on MSN or YIM anymore...I'm not just crazy am I? :)

I made you a little something. It looks kind of crappy but it was extremely rushed. And yep, I can't write my screenname on the computer.

Posted Image

I can't write Biskie on the computer, and it's rushed and crappy, but I was experimenting with sponging. Oh, and I hate the lensflare >_>

But we love ya!

See ya around, Saint_Mike, and be sure to pop by here every once in a while. :) Won't be the same in the Xisto Graphics Forum without you're weird comments :D

See ya around, Saint_Mike, and be sure to pop by here every once in a while. :D Won't be the same in the Xisto Graphics Forum without you're weird comments :D

177308[/snapback]

No doubt. I love trying to figure out what Mike's saying half the time. :)

just don't know what had happened on your life.best good wishes for my friend.I prayed you will be good tomorrow.good luck..you will always welcome back here.guangdian

St. Michael,You were the second person I made the contact when I joined this forum. You showed me some ropes and tricks when I became a moderator. I shall miss you dearly. If this is something that you lost interest as a whole, I hope you get your mojo back :) because I know you did not lose interest in Xisto!!! :DWe'll see you again, soon. This is not your good-bye but a long "see you later" thingy.Best regards,BuffaloHELP

Wagh! And you never picked up my pressie! :)Anyway, good luck with whatever you're doing SM, if it's just a matter of losing interest, I'm sure you'll get reinspired to come back sometime in the future.

.....Or we Xisto Designers will gang up and beat the inspiration back into ya :D

177415[/snapback]

For sure. And remember Mike, I know what you look like. :)