xisto Community
Johnny

Sig Of The Week #2 -- Voting Vote for your favorite sig

Okay guys, this is really really really simple. Just tell which sig you like best, and WHY you're voting for them. Voting ends Friday Aug. 26th.

Johnny:
Posted Image

Blaquemajik:
Posted Image

Biscuitrat:
Posted Image

DJLuki:
Posted Image

Ralphie:
Posted Image

Frozen:
Posted Image

Have fun, and please, nothing but votes here.

My vote goes to Frozen. It seems to flow best of them all. My only thing is that the 3d text effect would look better if it didn't have a stroke, but I guess that's minor.

My vote's on frozen's. Caught my eye instantly. I like how everything flows. Nice use of colors, and good render choice.

My vote goes to Ralphie: :)I liked colors and style everythinkin on this sign fits.For example sign with "binladen's" broun color is to intensyvthe first one sign it's intresting but... but there is a little something wanting. So I vote for Ralphie:

My vote is for Johnny:Everything works together perfectly - I love how it's rounded and glossy. The techy decorations are cute and the text is simple, but it suits the sig.-Blaque: Your sig was my second choice. I love the bender and the text and background are really nice!-Luki: Your sig is really muddled and you can barely see the font or the emblem :/-Ralphie: Love the render and the crackling effect!-Frozen: Your sigs seem to be getting worse in my opinion since you started doing defaults and whatever. Your background is extremely busy and doesn't work too well with the render (you've gotta pick colors from the render). Also, the text is scattered all over the place :/

I vote for Ralphie. It really flows nicely, and everything seems to go together really well, but that crinkly texture thing on top of it should go.Johnny: I don't know man...it just really doesn't appeal to me...it looks a little bit TOO simple and clean. Not that great of a reason, but like I said..I just don't know.BlaqueMajik: I like the use of fractals, but the render itself, and its blending really isnt that great. You're missing a border, too.Biscuitrat: Looks nice and simplistic, but the top right text is a bit blurry, and the lower middle-ish lines really don't help..they look a bit messy.Luki: It's monotone, the text is hard to read, the renders are strange, and it just doesn't seem to flow very well. Frozen: As expected from you, the brushing is excellent. The render is very nice as well. The thing that bugs me is the text. I don't like how everything is scattered all around. Also, if you're going for a '3D' effect, you should blur together the lines and such of the text...that's what I usually do, and it looks a lot better that way. Didn't have time to make an entry this week, but good job all :)

I'm gonna vote for Ralphie. It instantly grabbed my attention and it stood out from the others. Everything seems to fit, yet its all still visible and clear.Johnny - That sig just seems to be lacking something to make it complete.BlaqueMajik - I like the fractals but you've taken off a bit of the mouth on the render, and you spelt 'off' with one 'f', but thats minor.Biscuitrat - The text in the corner is a bit blurred, but otherwise I like it.Luki - The text is hard to read, especially the bottom part of the L on your name.Frozen - Its the text being scattered around, it just looks a little unprofessional and random.Good luck to everyone.

my vote goes to Biscuitrat as the sig is nice, simple and great color.i like the butterfly brush as well. i think it is unique and simple and thats why the got my vote

Ralphie's sig does it for me, the whole thing sorta blends together and has the camoflauge look about it. Just the sort of thing you would expect from a sniper theme.

Ralphie -- 5Johnny -- 3Frozen -- 2Biscuitrat -- 1Blaquemajik -- 1Now if only we could have as many people PARTICIPATE. :)And I swear if Mike doesn't come back soon I'm kicking him out...O.o