xisto Community
rejected

Ezyrewards, Free Domains No jip, no rip, all real.

I've refered 21 people in a flash..but I'm not getting any points..I'm still on 700 and something... ;) Oh well..it's not like I need it next month..

Your joking right!? it sounds like it took you a long time! I just done all the offers in about 25 mins. Waited till the next day, then it said I was up to I think it was about 500 points. Then I clicked my refferer link, signed up, WITH A DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDRESS, then I waited 24 hours, then on my first account I had 1000 and I had another account with 500 on it, this took me four days, and now I have my domain, so yah, it don't take long, it prob in totall took an hour

I have tried this service before. i was very hopeful at first but some changes occured in their website. Some ways of getting points were not available because the offer was not available at my location. actually, most ways was not available for my location. Its not a really good service for people out of their location.

A little while ago they had a .net domain for only 500 points (might've been 600, don't remember).I got that one :(. I had quit doing it previously, but luckily I checked back while they had that offer and I got it :).

1000 point seems to be too mutch to earn and you have to bay some money

because sutch oferr is not free

even if it is free you have to gave them your credit card nume and that is un secure

even so so oferrs is for certian country only lik US OR UK only

so for you and i think that your site is very pupler you get your points in 4 mounth

fo us it should take 2 years to get that far

i think free domain on Xisto with 250 pints is not that hard at all

and by the way its only 6$ for the domian will safe all that

its too culd now so thats it for today ......... zzzzzzzzzz

Well I have gained my domain here on the Xisto and I also never head any problems support was good because I had some problems with registration and everything went nice. However the thing is that you should obtain 250 I think point and if you check out you can really quickly do that if you post several posts a day however if you have already domain then you can slowly acquire points over prolonged time period of course once again if you are able to post each day.Let's see what I do, I am posting approximately three posts a day and on each day I earn somethree to four points more in such way I will have in 83 days once again enough credits for the domain and it will end that is my domain name will stop in some 10 months so you see Xisto is faster end better way to do it and in no cost jsut few minutes of your time a day you can obtain it all even better. With good customer support and certain and valuable hosting.

You could just buy a 7.99 domain from Xisto - Domains which includes free privacy :)Ive used ezyrewards, but once I got the points the dns never configured and they wouldnt answer my emails, so just go w/ Xisto - Domains.

I've used ezyrewards for about 2 years to buy/renew my domain name and it's been great. It doesn't take that long to fill out the offers (most don't require a credit card) and I got a couple referrals. Someone earlier asked about how much referrals give you. For each point your referral gets, you get it too. It's a 1:1 ratio. Basically, it rocks. :)

Your joking right!? it sounds like it took you a long time! I just done all the offers in about 25 mins. Waited till the next day, then it said I was up to I think it was about 500 points. Then I clicked my refferer link, signed up, WITH A DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDRESS, then I waited 24 hours, then on my first account I had 1000 and I had another account with 500 on it, this took me four days, and now I have my domain, so yah, it don't take long, it prob in totall took an hour

I'm almost positive that's against their policy. They would like you to get real referrals. Though... maybe it isn't. It just seems like a dishonest thing to do and that I read it somewhere. If you just post the referral link on your website or forum somewhere, it isn't too hard to get a referral.

Concerning actually getting the domain name, ezyrewards just gives you the exact credit you need at optinom to purchase a .com domain name. You could use that credit to buy whatever you wanted at optinom, it just makes sense for you to use it for a .com. That also explains if it's in your name. Whether you buy it with a credit card or with the credit that they give you from ezyrewards -- it's all the same. The actual process of buying the domain name is the same, you just already have the money needed to purchase it. :)

Edited by Jephthah (see edit history)

I must say that I'm quite sceptical about this service. I haven't tested it but I think I won't. As some other people said it, I would rather buy my own domain because you have to renew it, so it's like doing the same thing over and over again. Anyway, for the time being, I don't bother about having a subdomain like here in Xisto... Maybe once I'll go to paid services and buy a domain but for now I don't feel the need. But if people succeed in getting those free domains, I congratulate them <_<.