xisto Community
rejected

Ezyrewards, Free Domains No jip, no rip, all real.

btw, is it for United States Resident only? The information threads said so and not very sure ppl from other countries are applicable for it...

No it's not only for US.. I've joined and I'm from UK :)I think tis a good site and reliable.

After reading this I am very much considering it, and in doing so I have found out how to ask questions, regarding the .net registrations...

Will I be the owner of the domain?Yes! Rather than registering the domain name on your behalf in our name, we give you a credit to register your own domain at optinom domains.

So from that I gather that for more informaiton you should go to optinom domains, which I did and found they have about 8 diffrent extensions.

Hey um can I renew a current domain I have with another company?Um I've joined and like I'm from England..and there are only like 6 advert thingies to do...BUT...I put the link up on my site...and I haven't been on the computer for ages and VOILA... I'm like 400 points up! I mean I've got about 600 points now...it's like been what? Day uh I forgot but it's been quick.

I signed up for it a few weeks ago and I gave up because I'm not too fond of giving away personal information over the internet. I have some points on there but they'll be put to no use because I don't like it and won't continue to use it.I would rather buy myself a domain and not having to worry about when it becomes available again to renew it. 9.00 a year for a domain isn't that bad so I'd rather buy mine.

To be honest is it not just easier to buy domain name, I mean its not like there that expensive, also this is just my personal oppinion but I actually like my .trap17.com sub-domain, it makes me feel all warm and cozy inside (ok so thats a bit over the top), but really aslong as people can get to you'r website, does it really matter if the url is a little longer. While I won't be using the service myself I am not youing to try and stop any one or make fun of theme I just personally do not see the point. But I will widj#h you luck in getting your free domain name, and hope it all goes well for you if you do so choose to use this service. (p.s sorry if I mistyped anything I'm at a friend house and so am not using my own keyboard)

Hey um can I renew a current domain I have with another company?

Um I've joined and like I'm from England..and there are only like 6 advert thingies to do...BUT...I put the link up on my site...and I haven't been on the computer for ages and VOILA... I'm like 400 points up! I mean I've got about 600 points now...it's like been what? Day uh I forgot but it's been quick.

177120[/snapback]

Yep, you can switch companies at any time. The points do come in quick, don't they?

Well, i will join up but i am not going to do the 100 giveaway thingy, it looks like it is part of the forums and i do not have any interest there...but i suppose a renewal of a domain is worth getting, especially if it is for free...maybe i will get another domain instead of renewing...not sure yet...can anyone tell me what the offers are like before i join up and commit?

i just don't like this website i maded my account and make one of this things that gave you points by registering with their sponsors, i did like 4 months ago and i still don't have the points... i just rather wait to be over age and get a credit card to buy the domain u_u