xisto Community
The_Angel

First Kiss Do you still remember it?

My first kiss was at a homecomming dance. She looked beautiful in her dress and with her long blonde hair. We where dancing and i leaned in like 2in. and obviously that wasnt enough. So moved in closer and closer until my lips met her's and we kissed for like 5mins. Unfortunately the song that was playing was "Golddigger" by Kanye West and there was like 50 people there so everything wasnt perfect, but it was still great. :angry:

what first kiss :-(( but if i was ever to kiss someone i know who it would be, and she knows as well, if only her dad wasn't a humongus <insert word(s) here> then we would be allowed to go out..we would be allowed to kiss..lol i would be allowed to come over to her house...but with the dad she has....PFTT he will kill me if i even look at her the wrong way

HI allMy really first kiss was with my new girlfriend.i had kiss many girls, but i just felt that my trully first really kiss was now because i am really in love.it was perfect, because we were at a beautifull place, in a beautifull time and, specially with the most BEAUTIFULL person i ever meet :lol: in the a next future, i hope i give all my kisses to my beautifull girlfriend and that all them taste like our first one.the advice i give to all people that never ngave a first kiss is to wait for they be in love, because nothing taste better.

i remember my first kiss so vividly because it was only about 4 months ago.... it was with my first gf( still is) when she kissed me i felt like flying.. it was the best feeling in the world :lol: i had to wait 7 months for that first kiss from her and it was so worth it. it was her first kiss too :lol: we kissed really passionately and it wasn't one of those lustful kisses, if u know what i mean. lol . i felt that she really loved me.

My first kiss....lemme think, oh ya. 2 years 1 week ago. I was over at a friends house with a bunch of other people. We were just sitting around talking. (I was the only guy). And one of the girls said me and my friend should kiss. So we did, it was a short kiss on the lips... Then she left the room with another girl. They come back in and I find out the girl who kissed me, just asked the other girl out.

How mean is that? Kiss me? Tell me you LIKE me? And then ask my best friend out....how cold hearted....And then something else happened I just found out today. Which btw I had to FIND OUT ON MY OWN! I was told by no one, because they didn't want to tell me...I found out my own. And what I found out...broke just about everything me and that girl had besides are friendship..

If you can't tell, I really don't want to remember my first...

Aww. . .how aweful!My first kiss, well. . .it was about two years ago. My first boyfriend, and only one to my dismay, had managed to roll ourselves down a hill at my school. . .completely on accident! When we landed, it was just about like the movies. . .but the guy was no fantastic looker. I actually landed on him, and after laughing for a good amount of time, he put a strand of hair behind my ear and told me I was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. And then. . .he kissed me. :)

IMHO, my first kiss like the movie French Kiss. Make me fly, over the sky n enter the new space... the space without dangerous particel.. feel it!Realy, don't know why.. this is the miracle for me.. n afterward, the first date!

My first kiss was in a club in Australia, Perth called the o2 bar. It was this drunk guy who slobbered all over me....hahahah but it was still a kiss. My first real kiss was at the airport where my French lover flew in, and gave me THE BEST smackeroo I ever had, hahahha in comparison to the drunk slobber.

i'm 15. and i'm still waiting.although someone tried to but ew. it does not count.

Of course I do... it's one of the moments I remeber the best in my life. Well, actually my first-first kiss was when I was 7 years old... in one of those classic immature games, with my best friend. It was really yucky. My next kiss and the one I consider to be the real one, happened when I was 14 years old. There was a guy who I liked a lot, and once we were both skipping the same class and went to the nursery. We started talking (I would act all shy and stupid lol) and we ended up hiding in the boys bathroom... so yeah, it was fun. We were too immature to start going out officially, but we still behaved like friends with certain privileges... if you know what I mean.

My first kiss totally sucked...I was like 12 and it was kinda like "Hey... I'm gonna kiss you now, ok? Ok, *Kisses uncomfortably* ...That wasn't so abd... I kinda liked it... *Pause for a minute* Do you wanna go wash your mouth out too? Thought so *Runs to the kitchen and gets a drink*"XDSadly... That's about as good as it got so far too...Never had the confidence to kiss someone...And by the time I actually did get the self confidence to actually kiss a girlfriend of mine, I was dating someone across the ocean XD

I remeber my frist kiss. I kissed my girlfriend then after she left I felt so happy and then I got a txt from her and I was exited to open it. Then when I did she said that she only wanted to be friends. I was sooooo depresed/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley6.Gif

my kiss was so not special, it was at a concert when i was 12, i cant remember the boy's name, he was 14 and he told me his address but i forgot that also :) his friends knew some of my friends, he came up to me, told me his name and asked if he could kiss me, i said ok :) and then that big mouth came and kissed me this boys mouth was huuuuge and he gave me a very wet and long kiss... then his friends left and so did he.... i daydreemed about that kiss for about a week, my friends who were with me at the concert asked me if i was going to see him again but i was too shy to go after him.

I don't really remember to be honest... I never really understood the 'first kiss' thing. It's always made out to be such a big deal, really meaningful etc but personally for me... I didn't find it that big a deal. But that's just me I guess haha.

I also felt this most emotional and romantic feeling of once life when i was 18(I suppose). Me and my girlfriend went out for our 2nd date and That day we really enjoyed spending time together....... She was really very happy with me(and i suppose this is the best satisfaction for a boy) that day.... Although she already promised me to reward one but when the correct time comes...And that day was the correct time for my first kiss.......When we were returning she took me to a side where there was no one around and then she came pretty close to me and then said thanks for coming in my life and then kissed me ......oooooohhhhhhh that was the best feeling i have ever had....