xisto Community
cumar11

What Electronic Device Would You Take To Desert Island

Eww, gosh, a TV? No way, I would so take a computer or laptop! Even if I couldn't have Internet access. Wait... Maybe I'd just take a camera... YEAH! I would take my camera to a desert island, that's it! w00t! :)

Eww, gosh, a TV? No way, I would so take a computer or laptop! Even if I couldn't have Internet access. Wait... Maybe I'd just take a camera... YEAH! I would take my camera to a desert island, that's it! w00t!  :)

175756[/snapback]

what are you gonna do with a camera, it does not make sense

really who are you gonna show the pictures, and what ever you picture you can see it again.

I would probably take a female robot... if it is possible

Laptop. Then I could keep up my credits:), work on my site:), and order stuff. Like food. And maybe more food. Or a water distiller then I could drink. UPS ships global remember:)

I?m surprised no one said fridge. And to get some mileage on it make it a pimped up fridge with a TV screen that doubles as a computerm picture phone, a water purification unit, game system and sound system, an electric lighter and packed with food. As for Buffallo?s earlier comment that he didn?t know there could be a desert island. Well, perhaps he is right but it seems to be a common expression. Anyway just because there is water near by doesn?t mean there is a lot of rain. For instance what about an island in the middle of the Nile river?

hmmm nice thinking :)hmm all i need would be the 2007 model cell-phone, with implemented camera, radio, tv, fridge, laptop, lighter and nightvision :) goooo nokia

If I could get a wireless connection and my laptop would last forever or if I could find an alternative power source (solar power) I would bring my laptop. I could play games, come to Xisto :), use the internet and work on my site, make web graphics, order food and other electronics online :) keep in touch with my family, order some food, mountain dew. The good stuff. If I couldn't get a wireless connection and I could get a connection with my cell phone, I would call my parents, dominos, and walmart. I would call walmart or dell so I could buy a laptop and other electronics. lol Either way I would get more electronics, and have my laptop.If I couldn't have any contact at all with anyone I would bring umm...a psp to keep me occupied.

Assuming I'd have internet access, I'd bring my laptop too.. It'd take care of communication, music, writing, games/entertainment..If I couldn't have internet access, I'd take my iPod. Music would entertain me forever. I know, because I've tried for fairly long periods of time xP I'd just have to make sure that I had all my songs uploaded..

A deserted island in the middle of paacific. Heaven for a week cut off from all the noise and pollution of the busy world.But as every good thing comes to end . I would also like to end that feeling of lonliness after a week.My pick would definitely be a hybrid of two way communication system with build in GPRS and GPS system. It would be Mobile and computer seperately or build in a single system.It will help iin keeping a close watch on whats going around the world and it will give me leverage to communicate at my own will.I think I am in synk with most of the people who have expressed more or less the same functionality they will likwe to carry with them.

my question is
what electronic device would take to desert island

you are allowed to take only one device, and you have as much battery power you need.

I would choose TV

I would take my ipod to listen to all my music

Have to say bring my laptop with all the movies installed on it, also music as well of course eg the size of most people's IPOD MP3 collections, computer games (especially driving, MMORPGS, shoot-em up like Counterstrike) and the like. Perhaps even bring a wireless card attached to the computer, in the rare case of a internet connection even getting around the island. Assuming the power is unlimited through weird or other methods, I'll presume that the laptop will be powered by solar power <_<