xisto Community
navigate

Which Gta Game Is The Best?

It's definitely GTA: San Andreas. I played that game really a lot. All the way to 100%.. OMG, i remember now. I had so much fun playing the game. It was just to fun to load minigun sit on NRG 500 and cruise around cities in crazy 6 star rampage. Also GTA: Vice City is good game, with that Italian mob thing. Tony Verceti if i remember correctly. But all the things you could do in S.A. Were just awsome. From bodybuilding, wardrobe, skydiving, mountain bike challenges. What can you say GTA is one of the best games ever. :P

I liked Grand Theft Auto Vice City best. GTA 3 wasn't good in my opinion, rather horrid. >.< Vice City had a good storyline, fair graphics, and some cool weapons and vehicles. I never got into San Andrea's much, just couldn't get addicted to it like Vice City did to me.

Hehe..intersting to find this topic right now here in the latest topics, because I'm playing GTA for the first time now after number one came out. I've played the first version for quite a long time and I really liked the game - it is a great way to kill some time and people :lol: Well, recently I got Vice City and I really like it as well, because today the first version is a bit too old to be played - I guess we are too accustomed to better graphics nowadays. Well, I didn't play the third and the second version, so I'd have to say that Vice City is the best version up till now...Well, have a great time with whichever version you are playing :lol:Best whishes, M

GTA 2 - first GTA game i ever played. After a week i got bored of it.GTA 3 - I think the reason for this game being so popular is due to the extream difference in development from the previous generation of games. The best thing for me on this game were the environments unlike the two GTA games in advance which were slightly dull.GTA Vice City - First GTA game that i actually finished. For me the factors that stand out to me are the fantastic 80's feel to it and the story was interesting. Missions were very difficult at some points. Great characters. Bright environment if not a slightly small roam area.GTA San Andreas - First GTA game i completed 100% (and yes i did use cheats for the hidden items although that was a challange in itself). For me, the best part of the GTA games is the freedom to roam around and interact with whatever you want which is why this is my personal favourite. Wide map to explore, better gang related features, excellent flying ability (after you get the licence), better cars and you are able to swim (no more countless deaths from falling into mildly deep puddles). Story however is slightly boring after the first 3rd of the game, 90's music was crap and they picked the worst of the lot, the "yo homie" "doin it for da hood" "for sho" speech started to irritate the hell out of me. And worst of all you finally finish what was proberbly the toughest mission ever, go to save your success and on the way you die because enemy gang members blasts at you and/or your car or you get busted because that damn cop jumped under your wheels again.

I believe that vice city is the best. This is because of the vast variety of things you can do. Mostly I just like to coast around but doing all the missions is a fun thing to do. They also have bunches of side missions that you can do also. This plus if you enter lots of codes you can do fun things to lengthen game play time. All-in-all I think VC is the best one so far. San Andres was okay I guess....but it wasn\'t what VC was.

Well lets see my most favorite would have to Grand Theft Auto San Andreas simply because of the improved game play.Things like swimming and climbing walls and being able to go to the gym are just some of the things that make me like it better over liberty city and vice city.I liked how after I beat the game all the main missions on San Andreas and then I looked on the internet and found out that I could get a list of cars and steal them and get cash.Just made the game all the more fun.It was just like on the original Grand Theft Auto for Playstation, the only thing is that you could steal a taxi and get money for it on the original. I never played liberty stories though, I only played the new set of the GTA Series on the Xbox,I am pretty psyched about the GTAIV just need to get a Xbox360 as I am pretty sure it will be a multi-platform game.

Tough question. GTA 3 was amazing for its revolutionary value, the transition from 2D to 3D was like mario on the n64. But compared to Vice City and San Andreas the tone was a little too dark, and the colours were all dull grey and blue. But Vice City was completely different, it still had all the carnage and brutality of GTA 3, but it had a fantastic atmosphere. I love 80's music, so Vice City ticked all the right boxes. San Andreas however is the best one for me. I play on the PC (With a ps2 controller, so theres no difference in gameplay) and it s graphically gorgeous, a massive step up from VC. Best of all, I love the 90's hip hop gangsta theme. I LOVE old skool gangsta hip-hop and they've done an incredible job capturing that type of atmosphere. The song choices are pretty good, but there was so much potential for a better soundtrack. Overall though, considering the depth of the gameplay, the graphics, the missions, the scale of the map, and everything else, I'd say San Andreas is the best so far.-reply by farhan

GTA 3 IS THE BEST! I loved the dark feeling, I still play it today. San andreas was very overrated, I couldnt get into the stupid "gangsta" thing.Vice city was in a close second for me.

I like gta san andreas because it gots a bigger map to roam around on and the fact that it has desserts, forest, and citys. I also think all the cars and planes are cooler on it and it is fun to look at all the myths and legends for san andreas. I like how they let you pick out your own clothes, buy tons of houses, work out, and swim is cool and how you get to get girlfriends. So overall I think gta san andreas is the best and will always be the best, to me anyways

most people ramble on about san andreasd is the best, well I realy could not get into it, for one the main color pallet they used seems to be brown for some perquliar reason, it was so big everywhere looked the same to me, all brown, all the music was rap or western, which I am not a fan of either, nor did I like the whole hip hop imag, I cant realy put a finger on the reason why I do not like it, 

vice city I realy liked, I don't know whether it is larger than gta 3 or not but it was just so easy to get about, its definitely not the biggest game but there was variety in the scenery, such as little havana, the beachfront at night was very beatiful and such, the music was also great.

ok grand theft auto 3 was definitely the game stat started it all, was good when it came out and still is fun

now 4 is good but I kind of wish it wasnt set in new york again, maybe tokyo would have been fun, or paris, maybe even china, but it was a fine game.

-reply by fluffydo

BUMP.Personally I like to play GTA San Andreas, although I really do want to play GTA IV on the PC. But unfortunately my PC does not meet the correct requirements for the game. I like GTA III, GTA IV, GTA Vice City etc. They are good GTA games although GTA III and Vice City are a little boring.

Well, since I'm a huge fan of GTA San Andreas, I had a shot to play GTA IV today, but I didn't used it. It can't run on my PC, because it's too 'weak' for it. I was playing San Andreas Multiplayer(SA-MP) for like more then 3 months, but then it became boring. And you'll be soprised how many people(tousands of them) are still playing it. That game is legendary.I loved GTA games from always, and I say it's San Andreas, because I haven't played GTA 4 yet. But if you are talking about all the GTA games(including GTA clones), then Just Cause is a good one too.

I played all the grand Theft Auto games, and in my opinion GTA San Andreas Rocked the most!! The graphics and gameplay were excellent and I really enjoyed it!! :P

Gta San Andreas is very complicated :D but it's good.

Remember, every version of GTA is interesting. I think that the first version of every game is most interesting. So, i "vote" for Grand Theft Auto 3.