xisto Community
navigate

Which Gta Game Is The Best?

l THINCK IT IS GTA san andreas since you can swim a get girls in your car it is cool. :wub: The map is big you can swim. talk to people. :angel:

In the Rockstar Grand Theft Auto series, I found the first two games to be almost identical with little changes. They may have been fun to play back in the day but the graphics and game play do not match up to the games that we have around today. The third installment in the series was simply amazing. It features a more entertaining gameplay with better physics for the vehicles in the game, a wide diversity of vehicles and missions, and cinematics that build upon the storyline as the player progresses through the missions. Grand Theft Auto Vice City was not as much fun because the vehicle physics was altered and it simply did not feel the same. However, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas was and still is disputably the best game in the series. The vehicles included cars, boats, motorcycles, airplanes, helicopters, and tanks. The flying missions were too difficult to finish so they took the fun out of the game when I played it. The RC plane missions are also not fun to play so if all of the flying missions are taken out of the game and all the driving lesson missions are dumped too, the game would definitely get a higher rating on my scale.Grand Theft Auto 4 has received a lot of criticism for making the gameplay experience a little too real so many of Grand Theft Auto fans went the want of Sants Row to get what they were missing. I have not had a chance to try Grand Theft Auto 4 yet but I did catch a couple of videos on YouTube that are representative of the gameplay. It did seem rather tempting but I will probably need a new computer with a dedicated graphics adapter to be able to play the game.

Gta 4 is the best because of the quality of the graphics but gta san andreas is also good because all of the added content like: more missions, gang wars, police missions, character stats. But i think Gta 4 is the best.