xisto Community
sexyfred

What Do U Prefer Mac Or Windows computer

Well, i use window because it have more programs developed for it. Another reason why i'm using windows is because i have a PC not a mac. But since Mac is switching to intel instead of using IBM processor anymore, they are developing a MAC verison that runs on a PC wihtout emulator. Which is still in beta right now. I'm sure then programers will start programing stuff for mac.

Why windows sucks, freezes and crashes, but almost everyone in the world prefer the windows o.s.'s?

I Can answer for everyone, i think, windows is the best! And know doubt about it.

193985[/snapback]

the fact that everybody uses it does not make it the best operating system. Millions of flies fly around cow *BLEEP*, that does not make it a delicacy, or does it?

I didn't ever work on MacOS but my friends did. I think that WinOS I would prefer more then MacOS even if I was working on it...Macintosh was created for good users if I'm not wrong It's like analog to Linux... but if you would ask Linux or Windows I would tell Linux... because it's really great operating system...About MacOS can anyone give me a guide about MacOS... Because I might be wrong... and if it is so I want to know more about it...

mac and windows r 2 different systems working on 2 different platforms. how can u compare them?it's like comparing a gentoo linux with a xbox console. they r used 4 2 different things!windows is a good system nowadays. it's very stable, got few things that i really like and a few that i hate but it's develop itself to a great system now. i dont know mac much but i didnt like it in the first time.

I dont personally own a mac , but i have a mate who does and he says that it is great.I would think that there would not be the variety of programs availaable for the mac that are for the pc.This would enhance the fact that mac are more stable than pc.Mac are probably more stable because the software is only written for mac unlike pc software writers who try and cater for all types of hardware manufacturers.In the end i suppose i would have to choose pc as i do not have first hand knowledge of mac.

I really don't think it's about what you prefer, mostly it's about you can afford. I've only owned mac for years and years and i may make the move to windows. Tons cheaper to buy and because of that you can upgrade much more often.round

I prefer Either. I actually like Linix way better. It just much faster. Never crashes (at least for me) and I never get any sort of spyware or viruses. But between Windows and Mac. I would actually choose windows because its more user-friendly and more people use it these days because of all the software. But anyway if you do not screw up your computer their all good.

Hm..Mac or Windows...such a old topic...As as Indian, I have to say I wil lchoose windows, because I don't want to be isolated. Moreover it is costly one, especially when it comes to India it sutomatically the Tax is so high. so I feel I have to pay unnecessaryliy for MAC. Saying my honest, Windows is meeting my needs so good, and the large collection of softwares, games, stuffs, wow..I havr to worship Windows ^_^

I prefer Windows, because most programs are written and designed to work on Windows. However, I admit that you will have to face many bugs, anomalies, and errors when using Windows, but if you want to have a vast amount of Applications and Games available, you will select to use Windows. ^_^

I could'nt really say... I used to have XP Pro. It is powerful, easy to navigate. But sometimes it crashed and froze.So naturally I went and spent all my money on a 21in Mac G5. It is good, hard to navigate at first. MEGA COMPACT! Freezes occasionlly, but im not getting the hang of the mouse! Its hard to use...

I think Windows is better. Whenever i go to get software and Usb related things, it will usally say that you have to have certain adapters in order to use them. Most everything is made for windows. I was talking to a friend that has a mac and she said that in order to use Google Talk she had to run it through something else on the mac. With Windows you don't have to run through anything on the computer, it runs by itself.

Appears that Apple survived because they had a niche in schools, desktop publishing, and graphic design that the crude GUI of DOS/Windows OS could not cope with. Apple is still in the lead today in those areas, but to a lesser extent. Windows is still not up to par yet with the Mac in these areas today, but Windows have cleaned up their act considerably since the 1980's. Besides Apple (unlike Microsoft) seems to be such an innovative computer company (one hears). It is the iPod in 2005. Things like the RISC chip, Newton, iMac, G5, OS X, etc. help Apple to survive. And in 2006 Apple going over to Intel?

Apple when they switch to Intel. Then we'll really see who's better becasue then we can test them side by side on different hardware (by hacking of course).

I am not really sure which I perfer. I like the computers not made by Mac but I like some of the resources Mac has to offer. I haven't used it that much but they seem to have better resources like Imovies and Mac Dreamweaver. I do like windows though too because I think it is easier to get around and stuff like that. I really have no preference but I have windows and I use it most and that's what I am stuck with.