xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hansley

What is your favourite weapons in CS? Knife is included...lol

Hmm overall I would have to say my favorite over all wepon is the m4a1 as well (unsilenced) it just looks and sounds sooo cool. Deffinetly hard to beat. My favorite pistol is of course same as every one's elses the Deagle my favorite shotty is the auto. And lastly im not really sure the name of it but my favorite SMG is the one that shoots WAYYY fast and has a 50 round clip. Thats my favorite it really pumps the lead out and yet the recoil isnt to bad so its fairly accurate. Oh and lastly my own category my favorite thing ever is no scoping in real close quarters with the AWP. Can't beat it.

Myne, definately assault. It is so cool. Well, here's my list from top to bottom (top being the best)assaultdust2dustcompounddont know if you played it, but aim_texture is coolemmm, italyall the rest are ok, but these are the ones I enjoy playing the most.

Mine is
fy_snow
because it gives great challange

please tell me where can i fine more maps of counter strike...

wats your favirote map in counter-strike 1.6 or source??
mine are:
surf_ski
scoutknivez
cs_assault_old(or on cs 1.6 just cs_assault)
cs_assault(newer 1 on source)
surf_water-run
de_cbble

n of course........de_dust n de_dust2

For me, it has to be fy_iceworld. Hands down.It has to be one of the simplest and fastest maps out there. Quick rounds, lots of frags and plenty of chaos on a full server.Frag on.

My favourite weapon has to be the combat knife.-Nothing is more satisfying that grabbing a knife frag on an opponent carrying a gun.In terms of guns though,pistol: beretta elitesshotgun: nonesmg: fn p90riffle: m4a1sniper: steyr scout