xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
emperor

The Worst Mobile Phone Dont buy it

You can tell us what's, in your opinion, the best mobile or the best brand, but you can tell us what the worst. The better if it is still on the market, so don't say that the worst is the IDIN IFIIMYGA (I Don't Know Its Name I Find It In My Grandfather's Attic).In my opinion the worst is the Motorola C650. A my friend own it and I think that it's something really terrible. Photos and display are something that will scare a lion. Keys are so little that a fly can use four of them in the same time. Then to navigate in the menu there's soemething like a joystick, but it's really an terrible machine created by some evil entities to torture the human races. In few seconds it will destroy your fingers, infact it's little and often it doesn't work. This mean that to move from one icon to another it took at least 30 seconds.Don't buy it and you will be more safe :)

from what I've seen, phone technoloıgy in the states is kinda behind the rest of the world. That is comparing the likes of Motorola vs Nokia or Sony Ericsson.

Posted Image

I bought this luvly little pink phone earlier this year .... seduced by it's girly cuteness .... however, this Vodaphone VK530 is in fact .... a pile of poo! so many problems .... too many to mention .... I am a complete eejit for purchasing this under performing piece de doggy doo! .... but look how pink and cute it is? .... you can see my problem? .... no?

Posted Image

i dont remmeber the model but was an LG the worst phone i bought ever ... first it was everything fine ... but when the text messages where introduce this phone can only receive messages but cant send ... then one day the display was all bad ... i dont know what happend but since that phone never works againa????i hate LG :(:(;):D:)

well yeah you can't really compare usa phones to the likes of japan, but the thing is the phones they come out with in japan is just unbeleiveable really you only can put so much stuff in a phone the size of your palm.but of course that proves how wrong my statement is to the japanese cell developers.i think the worse phones are the ones that use to cost $8.00 dollars a minute plan :Dyeah the phone is so cute aaaaaw :) of course the phone that sucks the most is my first one it was a flip style one and the peice where it connected broke i was like AAAAAARG ;) , but after i got back from the desert going myself a new one and has not failed me yet. well except where i cannot get a signal.

My phone is O.K but the worst phone I have had was my nokia 750I or something of that sort. The image quality was sooo bad and like 'shrivelled' and terrible that i bought a new phone as soon as the contract expired... I also gave that phone to my mum. Ireally disliked it's chunkiness aswell. Lol. To some people it was probably a really good phone but to me it was typically crap, lol. Mean heh.Oh right Ireckon that the old nokia 3310 and the series of them were pretty good, Inever had one but they seemed really really usable and can be dropped whereever and whenever without breaking it. Even though they aren't as good as phones excluding the colour screens camera and basically anything a new phone offers it \'s a good phone to give to your grandma because it's soo easy, LOL. Which is basically what we dd.

The worst phone I ever bought was made by Nortel - that phone was like a brick! Then again, I purchased it in 1997 (it was my first cel phone) and cel phones have come a long way since then - decreasing in size and having more features along the way. I think that first cel phone now makes a good paperweight...and nothing else.

My first and current phone (second cellular phone) have both been made by Motorola and I was very pleased with both. The first, I got a while back and I was very impressed, because even until this year it was still able (in my opinion) to compete with some of the newer phones available. It didn't have many of the little luxuries like games, but for what it had/was, it was a fine machine. I decided to get a new one when I got a new plan. I'm not sure of this model number, it doesn't seem to be anywhere on the phone, but it's a Motorola nonetheless. I again am quite pleased, a nice upgrade from my original and works beautifully. Sorry I don't know the model numbers, I wish I had. All I know is that I got them from Verizon (great provider) and it has BlueTooth.

GARBAGE VX9900The Worst Mobile Phone

The worst phone of all time is the LG VX9900, honestly it is I have had 2 buy several chargers for this phone and they only lasted for about three months! It came 2 a point where the phone would only charge if I put it at a certain angle, or if I wrapped the cord around the phone! That's ridiculus! I thought that it was mayb the way I handled the phone or the charger. Turns out after googling the problem I came across a website http://www.fixya.com/ where every1 else is having the same exact problem. I mean aleast 15 other people with the same exact problem with the same exact phone! I hope of and e 1 is ever interested in purchasing this phone they will do the research! sure the phone takes great pictures but how the hell can you take pictures if u cant even turn your phone on? I NO BETTER THIS TIME AROUND-reply by CHINA DOLL

the worst phone companyThe Worst Mobile Phone

hi every body I'm working in the selling and buyeng in the cell phones  and I have try many many of cell phones but really I find the worst cell phones company is nokia when make new cell phone it change it from the out side look but from the inside it got the same software the same feature and got nothing new but the cell phone I have ever own is the sony ericsson it give alot  of  feature and every phone new phone got new somthing like the play now and track id and the movie maker in every sony ericssonand that my oponion

-reply by arabic guy

I have got to say the worst phone I've ever seen is the LG Venus. I don't know the Motorola Name's stateside, because well, we don't get any good phones and the best I've seen in a while is the iPhone and the Palm Pre. We don't get HTC Windows Mobile phones, strange because Windows Mobile is a USA company, by Microsoft. Why is your phone the worst? I bet it can't compared to how slow my phone is on loading and moving around and actually 911, and its even a damn dumbphone, not a smartphone. I can forgive that for multi-threading and multi-tasking, but this is based on a carrier's OS not even the Phone OS.

f305.. The Worst Mobile Phone

f305 sony.. Its cute small.. Handy.. But  u need to charge it often.. Short life time..

have to delete inbox and sent item regularly.. Cannot run application in background(I don't really care).. Themes can only change with the one tat is already installed..(honestly... Very bad)

anything else is okay.. Infact  started to love this phone(just because of  the color and design)

not worth to buy... W910 I is awesome

-reply by ehcluz

the worst mobile phones are that phones who don`t have GPS Wlan or 3G.Don`t buy it! :)

I think you are joking,right? :P:P There are very good mobiles which doesn't support GPS,WLAN or 3G,normally if that is not morally.The worst cell phone i suggest Sony Ericsson T20S.Just look at picture of it and see when you will buy it hah.If you need to get GPS and WLAN for your work normally that you will buy but if someone doesn't have money to buy v modern phone,still he can buy good Sony Erricson mobile.I have will get new phone,but still i use C510 and i can't say that it's the worst mobile phone.I nominate Sony Ericsson T20S for the worst mobile phone