xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ManOfSTEEL

Smoking Is Bad For Sex Life Cigarette turns woman Ugly

The British goverment launched a series of tough anti-cigarette adverts with the message that smoking is bad for your sex life because it makes me impotent and women ugly

The campaign is designed to target young briton's fears about their sexual attractiveness an area the government says is more effetive than highlighting general health concerns.

This idea sometimes effective but those who love cigarettes are not affected by this campaign. One ad uses a burning cigarette end between two "fingerlegs" as a metaphor for a penis with the strapline

"Does smoking make you hard? Not if it means you can't get it up".

Another targets women saying cigarettes lead to premature skin aging and warns that smoking causes " Cats Burn mouth".

Today we aware that about 80% of worlds pupolations are smoking and 70% of them are tried to get away with it. however, with young people, fears about attractiveness and fertility can be stronger motivation to quit that fears about healths. What do you think? if you are a sex fanatic then its about time to think. :P

The goverment says smoking increases the risk of erectile dysfunction by around 50 percen for men in their 30s and 40s and that up to 120,000 British men in this age group were impotent as a resuld of smoking..

Today, cigarette can be found anyware in the world, even those some unreachable area has cigarettes, some are using roots from some know trees just to smoke. Smoking is really dangerous to our health that smokers are aware. But they don't stop why? because according to some smokers, it is the perfect type of a perfect pleasure. It is exquisit and it leanes one unsatisfied. What more can one wants?

Some effects of smoking are "Bad Breath, Chronic cough, Yellow teeth, weakness or loss of stamina, and stinking clothes."

Today even the young one from age 7 up to 23 smoke that supposed to be in our culture, just a kid in the eyes of her/his parents.

well the fact state the case that smoking causes alot of problems like advanced aging, skin problems and everything else.you can blame the the baby boom of the 50-60 on this due to all hte advertisement hats came with it after WWII. But whats really sad people only started realizing the problems for a few years now, and its already cuzing problems on boths sides.i can say im glad i dno't smoke, one less thing to worry about.

Today we aware that about 80% of worlds pupolations are smoking and 70% of them are tried to get away with it.

162639[/snapback]

What??? 80%??? Are you sure?

That number really gave me a slap right in the face!

Smoking also causes your fingers to get all yellow and stinky because you hold it between your fingers... But that's the mildest problem, smoking can cause a wide variety of cancers and it lowers your lung capacity by filling them with tar!

Smoking is simply bad for you! End of story!

I hate smokers (nothing personal) because they simply lose their "cleanness" in time! They become all yellow, their skin ages quicker, their immune system lowers dramatically and they STINK and their whole house STINKS on tobacco! Most of them gain a look that resembles an ill person.

Yes, smoking is bad for skin. But it isn't only that. There are lot of cancers, problems with breathing, you are not in good fitness and so. You probably don't look healthy if you smoke, your skin gets yellow, you have bad breath and your cloths stink. I really can see a point in selling of cigarettes and alcohol in stores, while things like pot is illegal. Not that I am using it, but if you smoke pot for medical reason (it was medically proven that pot is medicine for nerves) then this is OK, but on the other hand things that causes cancers, put misery in families are freely sold worldwide. Ok, pot can be dangerous too, but ti is illegal.Nevertheless cigarettes and alcohol are drugs and should be taken as if they are. In our country doctor asks you if you are smoker, if you are then you must pay higher insurance. But humans are strange creatures and they don't tell to doctor that they are smokers. So much about being fair. My health isn't in good shape at the moment, so I am not trying to drink even light beer, but some smokers have cancers already and still are smoking and killing themselves. No offence, but I just don't get them. There isn't anything nice in smoking, only bad breathe, illness and smelly clothes.I was only honest. :D

The main thing for me is it just doesn't look attractive when you smoke. Its just not hot at all. I don't need a commericial to tell me that. lol. People just like bringing themselves into problems. Why do you have to smoke....

smoking is a stress reliever, why do you think people take "smoke breaks" to calm their nerves and what not so they have a clear head when they go back to work.

Nicotine, the major ingredient of cigarette, is actually a stimulant. It can bring a steady heartbeat to rise as much as 20%. The reason people understandably think that a cigarette clams the nerves is because other ingredients found in cigarette deprives your red blood cells from carrying the normal amount of oxygen that is needed by your body. When the brain registers as lack of oxygen, it releases endorphin to prevent your body from going into shock. This is what smokers refer to as the buzz--the similar effect of body having too much consuming alcohol at a given time.Other ingredients such as acetone, which you should not be inhaling in the first place, can contribute to build up of fatty acids in your blood vessels. This can cause smaller and thinner passage in the blood vessels to either slow the flow of blood or, eventually, block the vessel altogether causing a heart attack. And we all know that impotency is due to blood not delivering enough to you know where or not able to trap it there. If the rate of flow is diminished the body will not be able to compensate the pressure and thus, Mr. Softy all the way.Tar, another major ingredient, can prevent your lungs from pumping oxygen into your blood stream at a normal rate. It?s like a dirty clogged vacuum cleaner bag that is filled with dirt trying to suck up one last dust, but it just can?t.

Well you know what I really hate? I have smoked since I was 11 years old. And I am addicted to it ... do I wish I could Stop? You bet I do ... then why haven't I?Addictions are hard to break. I have tried Gum, Patches and even Medication and it doesn't work. Oh I so wish that they would find something to actually stop the withdrawls ... that would make things so much easier ... stop wasting all this money on advertisments to scare people and put the money into actually solving the best way to help a Smoker QUIT!!!

Finally, a way to put the world's chronic sex obsession to good use. Bravo to the British!

162879[/snapback]

he he he :D I'd rather choose to become sex obsession than cigarette obsession. Sex is a ver nice excercise wherein all part of our body are stretch and functioning during sex session. If I'm not wrong, one country i'm not sure if it's germany or australia, sex is part of their exercise. But I doubt if they included it in their school P.E classes. If yes, will maybe I will migrate and enroll to that school... he he he B)

anyway, love making is better than smoking, to tell you 40 minutes of love making is better than 5 hours of workout. right? tell me i am wrong!

so, for those who don't do work out but having sex regularly, your absolutely physically and mentally fit. but just always put it in moderations, too much sex can is very expensive.. :D :D and will cost you a lot...B)

smoking is a stress reliever, why do you think people take "smoke breaks" to calm their nerves and what not so they have a clear head when they go back to work.

168320[/snapback]

Somehow it helps, but too much is not good right? everything must put it moderation, too much smoking is bad, too much eating is bad, too much reading is bad, everything which is too much is bad... too much typing is bad...so that's it... too much words is bad also...:D

Put everything in moderation...:D

anyway, love making is better than smoking, to tell you 40 minutes of love making is better than 5 hours of workout. right? tell me i am wrong!

problem is flower, you'd be hard pressed to find a British man that can sustain 40 minutes of "luv making"! .... you'd be lucky if you got him passed the 4 minute mark! .... -_- oh well, pass me the *BLEEP* (cigarettes)!

Posted Image

As if the whole getting tar all over your lungs to the extent that you can't breathe without a ventilator part isn't bad enough o_o

OMG~!!! STOP IT! I am smoking a LOT these days.. and everytime I see these remarks.. I make a resolution to stop smoking. but it hardly lasts for 12 hours -_-