xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ManOfSTEEL

Smoking Is Bad For Sex Life Cigarette turns woman Ugly

Smoking is bad for everything. People smoke to relieve tension or so they think. The fact is it doesn';t work like that. You only get addicted to it and you get more tense reqiring mor nicotine as days pass. Some of the people i know who smoke can hardly even visit the loo without smoking. So pervasive has smoking become for them. Anyways smoking is a personal choice which the smoker may lie and non smokers hate. So if a smoker thinks it is his right to smoke, it is also the right of non smokers to stay free from smoke.

Smoking sucks. My mom has been smoking 20+ years. And our walls are yellow. we had to re-paint 'em. when we move she's gonna stop. as we not buying them anymore. And having too much sex could get you infected with aids,hiv,etc. so don't have too much xD

I hate smoking, you stink when you smoke, your teeth are you yellow, you can't breath right and in the bed you can't prefrom well because you get tired mad easily, I suggest that everyone quits because you can get like lung cancer and die eally at young age.

its hard to stop smoking once you are addicted. i agree that smoking is a bad thing but i just cannot stop even i know the risks. it helps me to stay awake and calm my nerves. I hope someday there will be effective treatment to smoker but then it depend on will. heh.. how can i have will and motivation when there are no cigs..

To all you healthy non smokers!

Smoking Is Bad For Sex Life

I bet all you goody too shoes that HATE smokers so much have probably got some other vice that you are totally addicted to, so slagging off smokers makes you feel a whole lot better!!

I am a non smoker and I think that it is disgusting the way smokers are being treated like outsiders, literally being made to stand on the street if they want a *BLEEP*!

What is the world coming to, I used to smoke and am well aware of the health risks but it doesn't make me hate smokers that is just ridiculous.