xisto Community
ckuehner

First Computer You Ever Owned What was the first personal computer tha

My parents have owned laptops since the 80's. (they weren't really laptops, but very heavy portable computers). I would sometimes use my parents laptop for fun. We got our first destop computer when I was 3 (I am 16 now). It was a Sony PC. I remember how great it was. The PC was state of the art. Now you think about it, and almost laugh at how bad that computer is compared to todays standards in technology!

I forgot to add this, and I can't figure out how to edit.I got my own personal computer about 8 years ago. I built my first computer several years ago. Right now we have 4 computers running in our house not including the two I have.

it was a long time ago but i had this little black computer that i played games on, it didnt have a mouse but it had a keyboard all the games for it game on cassetes i sat on the keyboard and the buttons came out and my mom chucked the hole comp away B)

My first computer, wow that was awhile ago. It was like in 1998. It was a 95 system. Compared to know it is relly bad. When they were out back then you thouught yea! this can do everything. but now here you are on yours and it can do a whole lot more I mean ALOT!! B) Computers relly help with work and stuff, can you imagin doing your work on paper? lets say you have 500 files to enter in... I would feel sorryfor them...

My first computer was a Tandy 286 or 386 running on Deskmate 2.0 with a floppy drive and no hard drive, my aunt used it for school and then she gave it to me when she was done, I finally convinced my parents to get the hard drive upgrade for it and I was so excited because I could record sounds from my tapes and play them back, 15 seconds worth of broke up, midi sounding Metallica that I played for all my friends... hope Metallica doesn't see this, they might come after me for piracy :) ...now I feel kinda old

I don't know what the specs were on the first computer I used, but I remember that we had to check it out from the school library because we didn't think we needed one to use all the time. This was back in 1985. There was this one game that I played, I can't remember the name of it, but it was a DnD type game and I had to hit some key on the keyboard over and over again to get enough gold and xp to progress in the game. Of course I had to start over in the game every time we checked out the computer but I didn't care, I was in elementary school at the time.

wow my first computer was like a windows 10 lol man it took in like those disks that are like 20 time bigger then the regular disks we have now lol i dont even think it took cds

My first computer was an old macintosh with an external hard drive. All I had on it was Jepordy which was my favorite videogame at the time *coughs* being 5 yrs old. Then my brother chewed the EXHDD cable and we had no more Macintosh, ::cries:: Though not long after we got a "replica" Mac classic and I had lots if fun with it. Now its the leg for a coffee table :)

The first computer was called a Blue Chip. It was running DOS-SHELL, and I think it was a 186. I loved that thing, there was this one fishing game that was so sweet, I almost jumped in front of a car when the 5 1/4 floppy got corrupted.

My first thingy was SEGA or what ever theyr called.. it was made for playing only dumb games that made my brains go wrong.. so I stoped playing and bought a GameBoy it was worse then SEGA becaus eit was black and white so it was booring..Now Im happy having my Celeron with Microsoft 2000 proffesional not any games that make me nervos and dumb black and white thingys :)..

My first computer was a piece of crap. It was with Windows 3.5, it was horrible. It was slow, and it locked up all of the time when I was trying to do something. I don't even know the stats on it, I am curious as to what they were though, must've been extremely bad, because I hated that thing, it wouldn't cooperate with me at all, and you can't do anything on 3.5 anyway.. it reminded me of the mac (the interface at least). It had a cheap word processor on it too.. like a bulked up notepad or something. Luckily computers have gotten a lot better..

i don't remeber how fast it was, i was 6 and i didn't know much at that time. How ever the screen was black&white :) i think it had 64 mb of ram and i think 512mhz! i named it pile of junk! :Pnow i own a good computer!amd 2.1ghz512mb ram120hdd128mb video card!Im not very happy about the OS , the windows kills my pc :P

hmm. my first computer was a windows 95. i dont remember the memory. i think it was 100MB RAM. it was then upgraded to windows 98. it broke after a short time. i learned everything i needed to know about computers from that pc.