xisto Community
ckuehner

First Computer You Ever Owned What was the first personal computer tha

My first computer ran on windows 98 it was 500 mz of speed of intel pentium celeron. 64 mb of ram 10 gb of hdd. Moreover I am still having that computer with me I have not disposed it off as I am emotionally attatched to it a lot. After that I have bought two of them and one is a laptop. But now I have installed XP on it and upgraded the ram a bit. But hard disk is still the same 10 gb.?

A Commodore PET aka Metal Mickey within built in datasette complete with dot matrix printer no less. Ltaer progressed to the CBM Scientific with built in tool chip. Then a NEC APC with duel high density 8" floppy drives and duel prossesor 3D graphics card was running CBM which was far superior to MSDOS and I kept that running until I got an Apricot 486DX2 server. BTW they all still run today.

My first computer ever was like 700mhz, 128mb ram, 16mb video card and hmm 14" monitor, 256k modem if i remember right , the system os is windows 98:)Now my computer is 1.8Ghz, 1Gb ram, 32mb video card and hmm 17" monitor, ADSL, the system os is windows XP :)It works well!Because i don't like play game,so it is enough to me.In this spring,i want to buy a printer/fax/Copier multi-functional device,hehe.For work use!sincerely

Hahaha my first laptop was a Compaq with windows 3.1, I remember it used to be my dad's computer and it broke so he bought a new one and fixed the the broke one and gave it to me, I was sooo excited!! :P