xisto Community
guangdian

How Many Hours A Day You Spend In Trap17 just let me know that your status

For me it depends really. If I am really busy I might just post for a few minutes a day. I kind of post on and off (when I am on the internet I post and then read email or something) alot. For me it is really random but I can't say that I spend as much time here as Buffalohelp.

well since school is out people are going to be on here a lot longer now, WOOT, more people to see my stuff :P

I dun spend enough time on it. I should be spending more. But I have a clan. lol. And it is doing decent. With like 7 active members lol. But I need to spend a little more time here so my site won't go down as often. lol

I'm probably spending 3 hours on Xisto.  B)  B)  :D  :P  :D

162711[/snapback]

...were all those smilies necessary?

well since school is out people are going to be on here a lot longer now, WOOT, more people to see my stuff :D

162717[/snapback]

Hold up. Wait. Back the train up a bit. Did you just say "since school is out"?? Dude, you're 23. You were supposed to get out of school when you were 22, and when I said "school", I meant college. I think I may have caught you at a lie. B)

I dun spend enough time on it. I should be spending more. But I have a clan. lol. And it is doing decent. With like 7 active members lol. But I need to spend a little more time here so my site won't go down as often. lol

162722[/snapback]

...or, you can make huge posts and gather up around 500 hosting credit days like me. :D

I been on since like 6am and its like 10am now.I posted 3 tourials.2 long and 1 short.This general talk is the funnest forum so far.I posted about life after death which was interesting.I think ill stay on for about 1hour after I get 30credit just to keep my site up and ill post postly in genaral chat and if I am posting a tourial ill be on for about 2hours maybe.

snlil im saying in general that school is out remember about 80% of the members here are still in school, yeah i finished highschool and plan to go to college after i do some stuff.also snlil your huge posts are becoming smaller and smaller every day :D

I spend about a hour or 2 on here and post up on what i can XD then i go away and come back the next day tho i won't be able to post lots (well mayb) bc school starts soon ><

I am here like two hours per day. but nor 2 hours inone time. i come to take a look if here is some good topics to replay post on it :D i have about 27 credits i think.

If there is more points for posting there cen be less spam. I spend hour a day reading this spam :D looking for somthing interest for reply. --------------------Practice is when evrything work but no one know why.Theory is when work nothing but evry one know why.Programmers join Practice with Theory - nothing work and no one know why :D

i just spend between 30 min to 1:30 hours which is the time i required posting so i can keep my account alive, im not the type of person who would stay half my day im not very gifted at writing in forums (because my grammar is very very bad) :s