xisto Community
sonorama

The Perfect Girl/boy? Does it really exist?

Johnny,I found it interesting that a guy, such as yourself believes in a soulmate....I feel like I can feel that he exist, like someone believing in God ya know... I feel like he's looking for me too..I just don't know what he looks like..Would I know if I saw him?It makes you think?This reply is 3 years late..But a topic like this is always up for discussion ..Have you found her yet?-reply by Jamii

Dear friend it is very difficult to get a perfect soulmate what I think based on my experiences but in many cases it may be possible if your dreams etc about your soulmate is not just out of this world. Even I was searching for such a dear one and ended with my wife now. Obviously here I have to sacrifice the main point which I was in search of. But thats fate. What to do my friend.?

The perfect girl would be:a.) Hot in a quirky wayb.) Individualc.) Not scared of spiders (always confuses me that chicks are scared of spiders, I mean they rip hair out of their thighs with boiling hot wax, yet when they see a spider they think doomsday has come)d.) Happye.) Adventurous (happy to try different things, I would hate a girl who was really narrow minded)f.) ExcitingI don't think that just saying that they need a nice personality is enough, a nice personality to you might be a bad personality to me.

Edited by triplebtalk (see edit history)

I don't think there is such a thing as perfect or not even perfect for you. Relationships are about compromise. I don't think that u will want to find perfection cause with a perfect girl/boy the relationship will be boring as hell, no fights no different opinions, no nothing.The problem is that people don't really know what they want, i experienced some stuff in my love life and learned that. First example i wanted a girl with her own apartment because i wanted to move out, also to have a lot of experience with guyz cause i was bored with 19 old girls and their stupid games and stuff, and i was ready for a serious relationship. Well guess what i found the perfect girl, but after three months i realized that i did not want this stuff, i want to be at home doing my thing and not having a girl on my head all day. After that normally i wanted one for a casual relationship, i wanted her to be occupied with stuff and not have to much spare time, so i'll have my peace and quite. Found the perfect girl again but now after two month things got bad because she was to busy for my taste. In conclusion u just have to try and try and maybe you'll find one that suits you.

wow previous poster did a lot of dating :D

forget relationships, learn to live with yourself, ward off anybody who tries to restrain your freedom!

donĀ“t even try and try, you might get some nasty DSTs along the way and maybe get involved with a wacko girl and perhaps be a victim of a crime of passion? i dont know, but being alone sounds very appealing to me at the moment.

This reminds me of this piece from the comedy Seinfeld

JERRY: I had a very interesting lunch with George Costanza today.KRAMER: Really?
JERRY: We were talking about our lives and we both kind of realized we're kids. We're not men.
KRAMER: So, then you asked yourselves, "Isn't there something more to life?"
JERRY: Yes. We did.
KRAMER: Yeah, well, let me clue you in on something. There isn't.
JERRY: There isn't?

KRAMER: Absolutely not. I mean, what are you thinking about, jerry? Marriage? Family?
JERRY: Well...
KRAMER: They're prisons. Man made prisons. You're doing time. You get up in the morning. She's there. You go to sleep at night. She's there. It's like you gotta ask permission to use the bathroom. Is it all right if I use the bathroom now?
JERRY: Really?
KRAMER: Yeah, and you can forget about watching TV while you're eating.
JERRY: I can?
KRAMER: Oh, yeah. You know why? Because it's dinner time. And you know what you do at dinner?
JERRY: What?
KRAMER: You talk about your day. How was your day today? Did you have a good day today or a bad day today? Well, what kind of day was it? Well, I don't know. How about you? How was your day?

JERRY: Boy.
KRAMER: It's sad , Jerry. It's a sad state of affairs..
JERRY: I'm glad we had this talk.
KRAMER: Oh, you have no idea.