xisto Community
leiaah

Most Cluttered Desktop

Does everyone arrange their buddy list according to gender??? I arrange my based on their relationship to me - "Friends", "Family", "Humanoids", "WTF".

By the way, burex, that desktop looks like it's gonna max out in a couple of hours. :P

My desktop has nothing on some of yours. I have 4 icons all 4 of them I use at least once a week. The computer I was using before this one has so many icons on it that I could barly see the background lol.

My desktop has nothing on some of yours. I have 4 icons all 4 of them I use at least once a week. The computer I was using before this one has so many icons on it that I could barly see the background lol.

161030[/snapback]

If your desktop has nothing on all of us, then why don't you take a screenshot of it?

lotta laughs at you if you actually think that your desktop is that clustered.Wat the.....? Mine used to be ten times and more clustered than what you got there man. to the extent that I had to increase my screen resolution to something more than 1024x768 pixels and still, I was having problems with the stuff.At that time, I had more than 150 softwares installed in my comp (167 to be exact.....you can say that I am crazy...wont be surprised to hear that anyways) and I had more bootscreens than you ccan think of. After that, I had to convert my windows desktop to a Mac OSX desktop and then that reduced the number of icons there on the desktop.Right now, I have reformatted my C:\ partition and I havent installed back all those softwares again cos I am only installing those ones I really need.Well, from my point of view, your desktop aint clustered at all. Infact, it is quite scanty. Untill you start having problems locating icons and programs on your desktop, you will really understand what I am saying.

Does everyone arrange their buddy list according to gender??? I arrange my based on their relationship to me - "Friends", "Family", "Humanoids", "WTF".

By the way, burex, that desktop looks like it's gonna max out in a couple of hours. :P

160736[/snapback]

Haha, I just redid mine actually...now it's sorted by where I know them from. (Real Life, Web hosting, Graphics, and then I have subcats for School, NOS, T17, etc.)

@odomike -- Um, who BRAGS about a cluttered desktop? You just wrote like, a whole bunch of babble on how cluttered your desktop was. B)

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

...Mine's... Sigh... See for yourself. In fact, I just fixed it, if anyone believes me. :P I have second thoughts about removing some icons, because I usually use most of them. I used to always have anime as wallpapers, but what's the point if I can't see the picture? B) So here's what I ended up with. The clutter zone. I dread seeing my desktop, so I always open up other windows lol. I'm kinda used to just opening the things I want right away, that's why I throw everything in the desktop, I guess.

Posted Image

...Mine's... Sigh... See for yourself. In fact, I just fixed it, if anyone believes me. :P I have second thoughts about removing some icons, because I usually use most of them. I used to always have anime as wallpapers, but what's the point if I can't see the picture?  B)  So here's what I ended up with. The clutter zone. I dread seeing my desktop, so I always open up other windows lol. I'm kinda used to just opening the things I want right away, that's why I throw everything in the desktop, I guess.

Posted Image

162299[/snapback]

Do what I do, stick all the most important icons in the quick launch. It's so much easier to find things than the desktop, looks neater, and it's easy to get to even if you have programs up.