xisto Community
leiaah

Most Cluttered Desktop

I'm so lazy and I haven't cleaned up my desktop in weeks! In my desktop there's a text files with a nacho cheese sauce recipe and lyrics of Kelly Clarkson's 'Behind these hazel eyes', a picture I saved probably from the internet, a background picture from a 'One tree hill' website and a bunch of other files that clutter my desktop. B)

How does your desktop compare with mine? :P

Posted Image

Yours is no worse than mine. I have leftover product keys, application error logs, broken icons and useless shortcuts that were placed automatically when programs installed. But there are still quite a few useful programs on there...

Posted Image

I just did a quick count- we've got 36 icons on the desktop. Two of them are for Internet Explorer and we've never even used that browser.I really don't mind having so many, it's just kind of tough when they get moved around to suit the ever-changing desktop wallpaper.

Posted Image

^^Click for larger Image!

I'm a neat freak, I have 14 folders. You should see what's inside them! LOL.

Files(incase you can't see)

Downloads, Documents, School, Games, bots, Mapping Tools, Img Editors. Meh, there mores. My theme is Zippo btw. If you want it just PM me and I'll give you the link to the site where you can grab it.

There's 23 icons on this computer's desktop. Most of them are never even used. They're mostly for programs, and there's also some shortcuts, a folder, and a file.I think we only really use about 10 of them...I guess I probably should clean up the desktop. :PThen, knowing my luck, someone will want to use one of them and will complain about it being removed and they can't find it. lol

I'm not going to show a screenshot, but I have 29 icons on my desktop. I'd say I use..oh, about 2-4 of them. However, they're used occasionly, so I do keep them on there, that way I don't have to go through the Start Menu. Oh, and I have also seen a desktop that was covered in shortcuts (and I would assume that most weren't even used).

When I got saturated with homework, and shortcuts etc. My whole desktop was covered to a point where they didnt fit. I didnt have enough time to dedicate to it to clean the desktop out a little bit so what I did was right click on the desktop and clicked on show icons, and that fixed it ( for a while because the files are still there). As soon as i had time I started deleting the ones I didnt use anymore.

AHH! snlildude, your desktop is a MESS. Clean it up a bit gee wiz.No, but seriously, you have the cleanest desktop ever! Lol. You should first put a bg on that desktop. Looks soo, soo, bland.

Here's mine from like a week ago.

Yeah, that's right folks...81 girls on my buddy list. B)

I keep all my desktop icons on my taskbar...I hate using the desktop. :P

Posted Image

Render made by me, of course.

EDIT: Updated as a thumbnail.

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

The thumbnails come from Imageshack.us. You get an image hosted and then it'll give you a bunch of codes to display the picture. Copy/paste the one that says "Thumbnail".