xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lava.alt

Consoles Vs Pc

I prefer the console because it's just more comfortable and you don't have to worry if it's fast enough to play a specific game since all consoles of a specific type are around the same in hardware specs.

I would half to say a PC is betterWith a personal computer , you can do everything you need.While consoles only allow you to play games , PC can also let you access the NET , posting in Xisto and very more...

It really depends on what you want to do. e.g. I spend more time modding for games rather than playing them, and as you cannot make mods for the games I like on consoles, the PC is the only option. I also like RPG, RTS and TBS games, and there are not that many of them on the console (For example Gothic is PC only)The upside of the consoles are that a game is guaranteed to run on them, you don't need deal with upgrading.

I love PC's more than any other consoles.Why?1) They're cheap.2) If they need upgrading for better gaming, you don't spend over $300.3) Different consoles always comes out each year wether it is a brand new type of console of a upgraded/slimmer version pf the consoles which is a total waste of money if you wait for the better ones.

Sure you can pretty much do the same things on both consoles and PC's, whether it be browsing the net on your XBOX, playing games, chatting to friends, the list goes on. But there is a huge difference between the two, PC's you can have many many different speeds, whether it be an old 800 MHz, 1 GHz and now they have brought out Dual Core PC's and are planing Quad Cores. But with Consoles you don't need to upgrade your Video Cards every month ( i was exaggerating, not many people actually go out and do that ) you just buy a game, and put it in and you can play it straight away, theres no need for you to worry about your computer specs. The controllers they make for PC's are normally copies of old console controllers with hardly any buttons. I don't think a PC could beat a gaming console in affordability as many people opt for buying the brand new more expensive things. I prefer consoles to computers any day. Also alot of the games are cheaper on consoles then computers. Sure you don't have to pay to play online every month with some PC games but with most of the newer games you do, World of Warcraft comes to mind. So no matter how much money you spend updating you computer you will always save money buying a gaming console.

I like both and use both for gaming. PC's do have some better features like graphics and load times. But consoles can have great graphics too. PC and consoles are different too. They each have thier own type of games that work great with them. PC's mostly for MMO and RPG. But there are a lot of other great games that you can play for the PC. Consoles they are also good for RPG. They are also good for FPS and all of the other types of games. The PC like i said more for MMO and RPG would be games like World Of Warcraft, Guild Wars and all the other types of games like that. If i had to pick one i would have to pick console games.

I would say the pc is very good. It has amazing graphics on most games. But the only negative side is you have to have the right computer specs to play certain games. So for some new games older computers won't work. Which in that case it is just better to buy a console and not buy a brand new computer which is going to cost a lot more.

I also prefer games on my pc. However, you cannot argue the fact that there just isn't as big of a game library for PC as their is for most consoles. Another great thing about consoles is that they are much more portable than a huge PC tower (Don't have a laptop). Sometimes when I feel like having some friends over for a private Lan or game party, having a console is very awesome. Computer games do look better and play better (in my case), but all that came at a pretty heavy price. I could have almost bought myself a 360 and PS3 for about the price of my PC! :blink: