xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lava.alt

Consoles Vs Pc

PC owns the consoles by far. If you take a close look to all the Xboox 360 games coming out, you can see that most of them have a pc version too, that's just because they all know everyone has a PC.Also, lately consoles are running more like PC's, that just means they accept PC is superiour and try to clone the success...

But, from an other perspective, the PC has cloned the Videogames Games,from the beginning, the only electronic games you could found was on arcade machines (ok, the first game was on a computer, but not a PC)The Videogames was before the PC Games!

And: The PC needs more RAM just becouse windows is running in the background, the PC is not created to run Games, it is WORK, therefor Consoles where created.Simply put in the game in the console and press "ON"

I gave up playing games on my pc long ago as it was too expensive and problematic.With the lastest game i never seemed to have enough ram or my graphics card was unsuitable , etc.So i now have an xbox and a ps2 and life is much easier ... justs takes a little longer to load the game.

I think PC is best beacuse it can handle all games. The console cant, it can only run cds who are made for only it. And you can costumize your games much easier with pc and you can mod it. And for online games, you have to pay for example X-box live to play online and plus Internet. On the PC you only have to pay the Internet on the most online games. So PC is the best chooise.

console, PC games are just as good but with pc games theres too much messing around with installing the game ect. with a console you can just put the game in and play but As much as I would have fought for my PC's reputation I hardly think that the PC will be the future form of gameplaying machines. About 3 years ago I would have said differently, probably stating that I believed that computers would never be unseated from their current throne. Honestly some games are more fun to play on a computer while others are more fun on a console...think for example Tetris on a pc...WHY? but also think of a realtime strategy game on a console...somethings are just better where they are.I think the future of the console is guarenteed while the future of the computer is less secure. I just think it is cheaper to get a console solely for the purpose of gamming for both the consumer and the producers.

I personally like Pc ..as it includes many other features than games and like consoles are only meant for games and are quite expensive and there is not such graphic difference in consoles...it looks just fine in pc too...so rather than spending money on consoles which will only provide u with games...1 shud go with pc as it has many other features without only concentraing On Games...So by looking at every aspect of both consoles and pc i wud prefer PC :)

I like PC's better in ways of 1st person shooting games are much easier than on a console. But i hate when i go buy a game and then it doesnt work even though it should. Consoles are nice to have but paying 300$ for one when u know their gone make another one in the future. B)

I think the consoles and gaming pc both have their advantages and disavantages.The console has graphics that is moving in leaps and bounds. It is protable, fairly light, and because of its nature, it is able to be playing with a couple of your mates, and a Sunday afternoon. It can't upgrade, unlike the computer, which you can replace parts as you please.The PC however, is a versitale machine, able to be upgraded as technology progesses. This would be the pc will ALWAYS be on the cutting edge of technology, whether it will be the graphics, sound or CPU speed. It is also to a fair degree, protable, however, not as much as the consoles.I still think the PC rock though.

Consoles+Generally cheaper+Made for the sole purpose of gaming+controller is ideal in 90% of games+Online play is catching up with pc if not caught up already+come ready for gaming (no expensive video cards etc...required)+can use your big screen and home entertainment systemPC's+Ideal for Shooting games and RTS games+Most MMORPG's on the PC now, although there are a couple such as FFXI on consoles+Keyboard ideal for communication while playing online games+Mouse is much more precise than joysticks+Games are cheaper...well at least compared to nextgen precises

I also prefer PC. Maybe you don?t get the best graphics when a new console cames into the business... but you can always improve your PC so as to play the newest games.You can play strategy games which are very difficult/messing to play in a console, I?m talking about the mouse who lets you make movements faster and with more precission, specially skipping menus and that. The keyboard is another point.Consoles mya be cheap but you are not going to use them as much as a PC... they don?t have so much posibilities.

I was never much into online gaming using my PC. Personally, I prefer to play games on a console system since they are designed to play games/DVDs. To be sure even the console systems are slowly moving towards online mulitplayer games like FF XI.