xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lava.alt

Consoles Vs Pc

hmm.. id go for a pc since some of the multiplayer games here are more interesting in my opinion,the two are quite different , so its not that easy to compare themsome of the games in the consoles are awesome and tehy have multiplayer games too~and its easier to use when playing with friends, since its smaller and uses controllers, unlike a pc that would need to have separate pcs to play~

Hi dudes,Are you kiding me man???? dude, a powerful PC is so much better than any consel, by the time PS3 comes out, 3.2 Ghz will be NOTHING in teh PC world man! sometimes consels take longer to load, because of small avaible memory RAM. but you can soup your pc with loads of it and it will load in an instatnt6. And PC you can play online with lots of people. Other than SOCOM for PS2, there are usally like 100 people on one game thats sad compared to PC--- like 10,000 on one game, but different servers. but i have to say. PS2 's SOCOM does holf teh record of conesle for having 100,000 people on at once a while back that was a recorded high record. But serioulsy if you want serious graphics, like what thaey have now--- SLi, meaning you can hook up TWO $1000 graphic cards on to one machine, wheren it will render half and half scrrens. NOW THATS BLOWER. PS3 is good, but no way can it do that. And also if you are into good games like Half Life 2 and DOOM 3 that require really good computers, note that the ONLY reason you can play on your xbobx when they come out for it is because they tuned it down, so XBOBX can p[lay it at say about 30 Frames persecond(fps) and thats tuned down teh XBOBX specs. But PC, a really really good one can give you 100fps,on PC verison. SO PC is better.BUT the price tag for a consel is like $300 and keeps you covered for like 5 years. A $3000 PC will be SWEET for about a year, then its all down hill. So for teh altimate machine in games you want PC, but price you want consel..either way, i like PC and i have a conesel, who i really does nto play with that much, i have 3 gfames for it. HAHAHAAHAH SRYYyeah so there you have it,jerryjmanbye

i prefer to play the games in my pc than in a console ...

1. the load faster

2. the look better (graphics)

3. you can customize some of them (gta)

4. in general the performance is better

i think that the best versions of the games are for the pc ... for example hitman 2 and all the gta games, for the 3 to the san andreas ...

some consoles offer you to play dvd movies and mp3 files ... but pc also do that ... and a laptop can be moved ever where ...

i think a gaming console is good when it has exclusive games for it that you cant play them anywhere but in that console ... like re4 that in the beginnig was just for gamecube and now i think it is going to be realeased for ps ... but in fact you only can play this game with ps or gc ...

well thats my opinion .. i want to read yours ...

:)

159598[/snapback]

Here is my opinion console is better cause u dont have to deal with the updates 24/7, the controls,controller ya know i like holding it and man honestly my back hurts after being on pc fr an hour or 2 but console no way i could go 24 hours...lol

and also definitely wrong load time is much faster on console..

and lets see no hacking games usually dont outdate and become history after 1 month...lol bunch of other little things.but thats just my opinion. :D

I would have to agree with PC games being better.. Just look at Counter-Strike (and all the other HL mods), and Quake, and UT, etc... The fact that you can modify these games inside & out (like making new maps, plugins, models, sounds, etc..) just adds so much more possibilities to the PC games..Plus it is sooo much easier to aim at an opponent with a mouse then an analog controller (IMHO).. I have CS on Xbox and I don't play it for that reason!Not to mention the fact that controllers are so limited in the buttons they have, where as with a standard 101-key keyboard you have, well, 101 keys! You can even type messages to other people in online games on the PC, it is like a game chat-room.. okay, so I went too far there, but..And I hate to repeat what others have said already so I will leave it at that! That's my opinion anyway, don't hunt me down in CS if you don't agree.. :)

I myself prefer Desktop PC's over laptops and consoles. Desktops can be upgraded easily. Although, you can upgrade a laptop, it would be much harder than a Desktop. Now, the XBox is technically a PC, with enough modifications, it could be better than the XBox 360, altohugh it would exactly look like an XBox any more. I remember I saw something on a show back before G4 bought TechTV, a guy named 'Yoshi" took a PC tower, and put all the different consoles into it. It contained a GameCube on top, an XBox and PS2 drives in the front, and I thinkit might have also had a N64 built in. It was also of course a computer that had a hard drive. The hard drive was partitioned into a bunch of different parts. Xbox, PS2 Memory Card, Game Cube memory, and regualr hard drive. The N64 saved its things onto the cartridges. But then again, why not just get a really good computer with Xbox, PS2, GameCube, and N64 emulators :) .

Wow this is a really hard choice. But somewhere in my mind, I like PCs better. I dont know, i am ust a computer fan. As good as Consles are, PCs ar emuch useful. Aalthough consles have some fantstic games, So does PC. And usually PCs can play and downlaod games from consles of all kind using emulators and etc. Aalthough it wont be the same, its still good. I also have a visual game boy whihc let me play game boy games on the computer which i think is cool. so in total, i prefer PC.

I think consoles are better for games because they are designed simply to do it. PC is far too complex every time I buy a PC game I come home and try load it and then ill have to go updating my drivers or something to get it working. Consoles are simple and nothing feels better playiing a game than a joypad I know you can get a joypad for the PC but all the extra little expenses add up your console never runs out of space for games or needs updates and with the next gen consoles coming soon graphics wont even make Pc games look better. PC has its advantages I find strategy games never to be as good on console and multiplayer online is better with PC.

i think playing game with a console is easier and more enjoyable than pc but pc has its advantageous like higher graphic and load faster and some other things.......we can use pc for other things and if we want to play a game we can use a console ..thanks all........

i think playing game with a console is easier and more enjoyable than pc but pc has its advantageous like higher graphic and load faster and some other things.......

we can use pc for other things and if we want to play a game we can use a console ..

thanks all........

179064[/snapback]

yes, and today consoles (i'm thinking about ps2) offer even more extras than you can imagine, more than pc: better online modes, voice recognition and online comunication in game (with socom headset) movemente recognition (eytoy) there are keypads, mouses, weels, just like in pc ;)

Well, I prefer PC games, because as stated before by many of you they are simply better.Even so, I prefer yo have a console since it's cheaper than having a whole computer system just to play.Then again, on the old days I played around 10 hours a day and that worked out well for me, but now that I just play to release stress, maybe 5 hours a week... then I'll probably go back to PC. Who knows...I think the big achievement of consoles over PC is the ability to go Multiplayer with only one system and one license of the game.Finally, I still give my vote for consoles...

I just preffer consolesMan ,pcs get slow, got be be updated, sometimes even hader to handle the controls or even remembering them...in consoles you got controllers and those things..( i know that pc got controllers too but it's not the same)...and the graphics and power are better

i prefer to play the games in my pc than in a console ...

1. the load faster

i think that the best versions of the games are for the pc ... for example hitman 2 and all the gta games, for the 3 to the san andreas ...

some consoles offer you to play dvd movies and mp3 files ... but pc also do that ... and a laptop can be moved ever where ...

i think a gaming console is good when it has exclusive games for it that you cant play them anywhere but in that console ... like re4 that in the beginnig was just for gamecube and now i think it is going to be realeased for ps ... but in fact you only can play this game with ps or gc ...

well thats my opinion .. i want to read yours ...

:ph34r:

159598[/snapback]

i refer the pc because it has no loading times! that is if you have a good pc afcourse but when you look at consoles most pc titles that are comming towards a console they most of the time that is! look a bit less beautifull than there pc brothers. well and espacially wih the playstation you have verry long loading times! and that is not the problem with a pc version. if you are aible to buy a good 3D graphic card! well there you have my next point you can also buy a console beacause than you never have to keep in mind that you have to buy upgrades for your computer. But i think as i already made clear that the pc is a master if it commes to gaming and the problem with consoles is that they are what they are and you can't upgrade them and with a personal computer you can! so that's all i wanted to say thank you for reading it!!!!

cee ya!!!!

:(:(:D:(:(

"i prefer to play the games in my pc than in a console ...

1. the load faster

some consoles offer you to play dvd movies and mp3 files ... but pc also do that ... and a laptop can be moved ever where ... "

When you should start a PC game you need to start your computer first! It takes many minutes! And the graphics is better on Videogames! Look at halo! Mooore loading times!

It is only the ps2 wich the games load slow, on the GC the games doesnt load at all (ok, but just in a few games it is loading)

And wait to the next generation! The PS3 is muuuuch faster than a pc! The 36, too!

It is much more games on consoles and the games are better, the only thing i play PC for is- It has good control in fps and strategi, no more things! :huh: