xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ralphie

Batman Sig first in a loooong time

yeah lose the candy stripes, brush a little bit more and give the font a 1px stroke.

Looks good to me...I actually like the warning stripes. Nice brushing, and it looks pretty good overall. Does it have a border? O.o

Looks good to me...I actually like the warning stripes. Nice brushing, and it looks pretty good overall. Does it have a border? O.o

158882[/snapback]

Yeah it's got a 1px black border, just coz of the colour it's not visible I guess.

I think that Saint Michael is the only that finds something wrong with the stripes.

I agree :P

The stripes are fine with me. Actaully the whole sig seems to work well :unsure:

A 1px around the font would look too cheap and it wouldn't suit unless it''s in that bricky colour your using.btw whats wrong with stripes? I love stripes.This is a good sig, and you don't really need to change anything because whats there is mean to be, right? It looks perfect to me and it all pieces together well.

I would like a batman begins signature. Will it have my name on it so people can know that it is my signature?

I would like a batman begins signature. Will it have my name on it so people can know that it is my signature?

159493[/snapback]

Just for a gift from johnny he is always giving out sigs for free. Also I think that Saint Michael is also starting to give them out. So jus ask one of the two, and I am sure taht they would be willing to give you one when they have the time.

A 1px around the font would look too cheap and it wouldn't suit unless it''s in that bricky colour your using.

btw whats wrong with stripes? I love stripes.

This is a good sig, and you don't really need to change anything because whats there is mean to be, right? It looks perfect to me and it all pieces together well.

159490[/snapback]

Actually, I'm pretty sure they meant around the sig itself. Makes it look more clean cut. But apparently it already has one, so all's well. ^-^

159493[/snapback]

It's not very polite to just assume someone will make you a sig. Ask nicely, and you may get one.

Just for a gift from johnny he is always giving out sigs for free.  Also I think that Saint Michael is also starting to give them out.  So jus ask one of the two, and I am sure taht they would be willing to give you one when they have the time.

159501[/snapback]

Meh. I don't give sigs to people if they ask me...I've been reducing my gifts lately anyway. I do have a few more additions to my list though...should be getting those out sometime soon.