xisto Community
ManOfSTEEL

New Technology To Be Implanted To Human Body computer and Human body to be merged

this is well expected even before many years,according to the Revelation,the last book in the Holy Bible, the Anti Christ will enforce everybody in this world to implant chips either in their forehead or in their arms. And only the people who've implanted the chip can buy or sell things. These are the last days, all the phrophesies said in the Bible about the last days of the Earth are being fulfilled.

new technology implanted in human body...for what purpose? what kind of technology? would be interesting to follow the progress of this =)the technology as you guys have said, may not be new...but in terms of its usage, it should be rather new right? ^^ i doubt its RFID, people are already using it, so it wont be 'new' anymore. and that is more for tracking purposes right? since this is bill gates n microsoft we're talking about...i htink they have a different kind of technology in mind...

this is well expected even before many years,

according to the Revelation,the last book in the Holy Bible, the Anti Christ will enforce everybody in this world to implant chips either in their forehead or in their arms. And only the people who've implanted the chip can buy or sell things.

These are the last days, all the phrophesies said in the Bible about the last days of the Earth are being fulfilled.

Can't agree more with you.

Everywhere you can read, watch and listen to these predictions, but it will come because a few wants it to.

"What I most fear for you is the Impostor... He will present himself before the people and will

invite them; they will believe in him and will answer to him."

We will be invited to have this microchip and tempted by the ease wich comes with it and as the sheep that we are,

I think most of the worlds population will allow microchips in their bodies or will be forced by those who have them.

Technology can be good, but not permanent inside a human body.

What's next? "Resistance is futile"...?

A sum of my fears:

People like Gates +

Political leaders +

Religious leaders +

Microchip in human =

Anti Christ

Well I don't know if there are any people who are watching or have watched Star Trek but nontheless you may have saw how powerful Borg is and what are they capable of doing. So we may improve our civilization in case if we start making implants because we may just start thinking that it is not enough and that evolution process is too slow for us. However, this might also have some problems security and so on. What if we start implanting chips in people brains and so on. And what if some hacker make virus and sends it on internet and this virus start spreading around among people making them crazy or his slaves and whateveer scenario might happen what do you think might happen then. It might as well present the end of world known to us or even the end of life and civilization itself or the way we know it.So I suggest that whenever someone starts thinking about implanting chips and other cyborg implants into humans it should first make sure that communication is one way that is. Person can send information but it cannot recieve it this would make it much easier and safer wouldn't you agree it???

Hey guys, imagine this:If not a computer we should have a small chip in us say at the back of the hand that will store our identity. So there will be no need of passports and other documents to prove your identity. since everyone will have a single chip implanted since birth, there will be no scams relating to forged passports and stuff.You can go to a gas station, refill your automobile, pass your hand over some scanner and you will be billed automatically.Crime could be easily controlled. Have sensors all over the grocery store. Once you know who the culprit is, you could track him down via satellite!! In case of a kidnap, track down the kidnapped and the ones who are with the kidnapped.There would be no Osama hidding in some godforsaken place.Nobody would want a computer to be running their lives. But having such a chip will definately help us. And all this can be realised in teh near future!!

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (Revelation 13:1618)

I bet this is a passage from the book of revelations that is about to come true.

There are also experiments with chips in a mini-electrode backpack on a cockroach wich makes the roach remote controllable.
And you know... What is tested on animals will be used on humans, one way or another.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Hmm, think of the viruses... "function__suicide__start."No, i dont think that is real, tey dont understand enough about the brain, to implement a computer, that will do anything useful, i mean, technology means that blind people can have images sent to their brain ect, but a computer like what your talkng about.... in your head or body?No.This is just one oftose stupid rumor... ;)

There is already stuff like that out there, there are computers which can take pictures, and process it, then send it to a persons brain, VERY low resolution, just dots, but they are starting to make people who have been blind all their lives, SEE!And there was a man who got a monkey, to controll a video game, using his mind, a computer read the monkeys brain waves.

How Can I remove microships that were put in my body without my permission, it is horrible how I feel, I loose my autonomy of thinking , Please help!New Technology To Be Implanted To Human Body

Please let m know how to remove microchips inserted in my body without my permission. I'm an inocent person. I'm a dentist. I noticed wires put inside my teeth! without my permission!. I had stoped at the local hospital for a check up and the admission lured me into staying 3 days!

I left depressed and feeling like crying. Well then I noticed my genitals were enlarged as if they had introduced a devise to put implants in my ovaries. I feel the wireless electricity they pass thru my body. It is horrible thi happen without my permission. Look at Dr. Keith Bolton Digital Angel on the Internet. They say it is for medical reazons and location. It is a lie! They want to have SLAVES. Somebody stop this !

-reply by Leila Darling