xisto Community
lhxp

Which languages do You speak?

For me the primary language is the hungarian, after it the english and the romanian. I hungarian I spek very well, cause I`m hungarian, but I`m living in Romania, so, I have to spek in romanian too. Unfortunetly I don`t speak very well in English, but I will learn it, because it`s very necessary. If you can`t speak English in Europe, or in America...so..sometimes will be hard to yu so say something. I know it, because im is this shoe.

I'm fluent in English. Both my parents are filipino so I can speak a bit of tagalog and while I can naturally understand and talk a bit of it, its not fluent. I've had learned japanese and french in school, although I've learned a bit of Spanish recently (not fluent yet), but is interesting.

My mother language is BANGLA, so I speak in bangla. Almost 140 million people of our country speaks in Bangla.I also know English. Incase of higher education in our country, many university maintain English medium and my university is one of them. So, I know English.I also know Hindi. I can speak in Hindi and have little knowledge in Hindi writing.I have also little knowledge in Urdu. I can speak in Urdu.I have some knowledge in Arabic language. Very interesting thing is that, I can read and write Arabi but I can not speak. Most of the people in our country are Muslim. As the Holly Quran is written in Arabic language, so there is a tradition of Muslim community in our country to learn how to read Holly Quran in Arabi. As I am from a Muslim family, I also know few Arabi.

My mother language is BANGLA, so I speak in bangla. Almost 140 million people of our country speaks in Bangla.

Wow, 140 million people? We are 4 million, haha. =P I think I already wrote which languages I speak/write, so I wont bother do do it again. :o Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

Wow, 140 million people? We are 4 million, haha. =P I think I already wrote which languages I speak/write, so I wont bother do do it again. :o

Hahaha yes, 140 million people. Bengala (Bengali) is one of the most spoken languages (ranking 5th in the world). It is the primary language spoken in Bangladesh and is the second most spoken language in India. Total speakers 230 million, in which about 140 million people in our country (Bangladesh).

Hola!I speak English, and a tad bit of a Spanish.In the future I wish to learn more Spanish, but I dont know hwen that will happen. LOL

I live in Philippines and obviously I'm a Filipino. So I speak:-Tagalog or to be specific Filipino.-English. Why English? Because it's the Global Language or Because Americans invade us for 40 years!-Amiel

Once I said to a friend, "I bet I can say a word in at least 25 languages!"

I struggled...a lot. But I did!

I am a linguist, so it shouldn't be too much of a surprise.

I speak great English :)

Terrific Spanish :)

(Actually I joke that I would like to learn Spanish because Peruvians say they speak "Castellano." I think they say that because they've twisted it so much that it's not Spanish anymore [although it really is]. It hurts to see them now having turned on English to mutilate it since they're through with Spanish...lol.)

About 100 words of Ashaninka of Perene

and much less of Shipibo

I am quite determined to be fluent in both of those if possible, as well as greek and at least one other currently unresearched Amazonian language, possibly of the Arawakan family. And if by chance I learn any other major languages along the way that would be cool, too! I love languages and hope to be learning them untill I die!

I also understand a bit of Japanese and Mandarin.

Edited by asdftheking (see edit history)